By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Oh Look. Another Gorgeous Indie Game On The PS4.

Oh Look. Another Gorgeous Indie Game On The PS4.

Pavilion is a game that, having been first announced last year for phones and PC, will now be making the jump to Sony's PS4 (and Vita!) "sometime next year".

Described by the two-man dev team as "a fourth person exploratory experience about guidance, influence and subliminal control", it's got some stunning hand-drawn art and a beautiful soundtrack by Tony Gerber.

You can check out more about the game here.

Interestingly, Pavilion's site now only makes mention of the PS4 and Vita editions. We asked the devs if that means the other platforms' versions are done for, and their response was "All we can say at this point is that it will be launched exclusively on PS4 & PS Vita."

source

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...sorry if already posted.  the title was just too awesome not to share.

Around the Network

gameplay description first then graphics, please. Thank you my gamer friend!

I wish Sony or Microsoft released some massive Indie collections on disc, similar to the size of Sonic's Ulitmate Genesis Coll.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

I wish Sony or Microsoft released some massive Indie collections on disc, similar to the size of Sonic's Ulitmate Genesis Coll.

That would be pretty awesome :D

Every small game the PS4 gets means one less AAA game!!

I like the style of it. Should look good on the Vita.

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Agreed since I'm a disc man myself. I only buy the little indie games on PSN since I have little choice in the matter. I liked what Sony did with Journey and the other games like Flower by putting them on disc. I support moves like that. I'll buy them over on disc for my collection at a later date.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

I'll get this game on Vita. I prefer games like that on the small screen. Will keep my eye on it.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

PS4 has too many games.

next indie game sony paid for to take it away from other platforms or at least to get it first. seems like sony is even worse right now as microsoft ever was if it comes to that. at least if we talk about the amount of games they pay for and not the amount of money they use for it.

Turkish said:
PS4 has too many games.

wouldn't you prefer if sony wouldn't pay for so many games? they would still come to ps4 and sony would have more money for something else.