By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How Sony thinks our days go.. 'A Day With Playstation' Trailer (i Wish)

That is exactly like my day... minus the friends =(

Around the Network

It's like they've got cameras on me everywhere.

4 ≈ One

It feels so natural! But they forgot the part where they steal my PS vita for taking it outside home!

Btw did anyone notice the guy a 1:56, he looks like he is being tortured xDDD.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

So if you buy a PS4 your life will be like the one of an anime highschool student, plus shooters.

well it's certainly imaginative

Around the Network

I need new friends.

Kresnik said:
Nonsense. So many people in the same college with Vitas? Japanese people playing Killzone?

Pure fanfiction.

On a more serious note, I enjoyed this a hell of a lot more than the english attempts they made for similar trailers.

lol Really? This kind of advertising makes me cringe so hard, it's so fake and forced, but then I guess most advertising is.

I wish that was my life!

VGC we need to rent out an entire complex and all live there!!!

arcane_chaos said:

VGC we need to rent out an entire complex and all live there!!!

Are you completely mad?

There would be 3 houses, each attacking the other. Glass bottles would fly from rooftops to rooftops, entire rooms would burst in flames. Shootings would be common and fist fights would happen daily.

People would win or die. There would be no middle ground.

@ morenoingrato; the mods will be our police force...deadly force if neccessary!