By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Kinda new to anime , can anyone recomend anything.

If you like action then i suggest Dragonball Z

Around the Network
Torillian said:
@ Globster: oh yeah I completely forgot about Gunslinger Girls, a fantastic series. Thought I heard a second season was coming or was out, happen to know if that's any good?

Yea your right, a second season is being produced called Gunslinger Girl: Il Teatrino, and i believe its released ep by ep weekly in japan. You can find these eps via torrent at http://www.baka-updates.com/releases.php however i havent really seen the 2nd series yet.

Riot Of The Blood said:
lol, Words Of Wisdom. I find it funny that you bash G gundam, then you list shows like Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Shamploo.

I don't get it. How is the worst gundam even on par with two of the best dubbed anime to ever become mainstream?

I will admit that the Bebop movie sucks though.

All the anime already listed here PLUS Fate/Stay Night FTW! and also check out Evangelion if you want a really great battle mech series. Be prepared for a very weird ending though.

I want my WHOLE paycheck! I support the Fair Tax!

http://www.fairtax.org/

A few more...

Initial D (Racing fans rejoice!)

Princess Nine (Excellence in baseball)

Noir (Assassins)

Around the Network
Eomund said:
All the anime already listed here PLUS Fate/Stay Night FTW! and also check out Evangelion if you want a really great battle mech series. Be prepared for a very weird ending though.

haha, I knew you were gonna reccommend Fate/Stay night before even reading your post XD

I agree Bleach is great at first but it gets really lame after the first season.

I dont really watch a lot of anime but i would recommend
Fate/Stay Night and Death Note

Yay for fate ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I'm not a big anime fan, but I thoroughly enjoyed Death Note and Black Lagoon back in the day. Both are serious, adult-oriented shows that, IMO, are a cut or two above your average animu.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

GUNDAM SEED
Kanon
Naruto
Bleach
SCHOOL RUMBLE
CLANNAD
MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIA
LUCKY STAR
Claymore

Yeah, I finally have a sig.

Cowboy Bebop

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Trigun

Hellsing

Lupin III

Death Note

Fullmetal Alchemist

etc...

Rent Akira and the original Ghost in the shell. Both are awesome... well worth your time!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.