By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^^ the truth is mean sometimes... most times... but at least we are happy and relaxed

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
There is no value in smoking.

Plus it's icky.

Actually there is a small bit of vale in smoking. It actually helps ward of alzheimers disease. It actually helps people with ADD maintain there concentration a little bit. 

Unfortuantely, it is an oxidizer that contributes to the hardening of the arteries and it increases your chance ED. The cancer risk is a bit over exagerated it does increase your chances of gettting lung cancer by over 10x but it is still 1 in 35,000 versus 1 in 350,000 for men a little higher if you are a woman. Bigger risks include stuff like emphyszema  and heart attacks but it is far from that 1 in 2 you see on the truth commercials(heres a hint the count smokers who weight 350 pounds and die of a heart attack as a smoke related death).

LOL Okey, their teeth arn't that bad, and kissing thme is fine if you're a smoker as well.

F'n their brains out then lying back and sparking a ciggy = Epic Win.

elgefe02 said:
Vertigo-X said:
No smoking for me. It's absolutely disgusting. I won't even consider dating a woman who's a smoker.

I agree, is really, really disgusting french kissing a girl that use to smoke... Pfff... I did once...and Pff

Yeah, me too haha. One of my high school girlfriends smoked. It literally made me gag to kiss her. Needless to say the relationship was short.

I'm sure I would have better tolerance for the smell (and taste) of cigarettes if I hadn't grown up around it and had so much trouble with it as a young child, but as it stands, I really can't even be around people who do it.

PS: I don't have trouble with people smoking cigars. The smell doesn't bother me like cigarettes do. Or weed, though I don't smoke either.

To all the ppl who said they wouldnt date a girl who smokes? your lying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyV9gtESWvM

Whistle along everyone!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Just one, every two or three years...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Smoking is pretty much slowly killing yourself.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I swear Weezy owns youtube.

weezy said:
To all the ppl who said they wouldnt date a girl who smokes? your lying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyV9gtESWvM

man I love that song, always reminds me of raising arizona... cheers me up big time :)

LOL that song just makes me want to get wasted

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY