By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is ‘possible’ on Wii, but not planned

brute said:
bump,it seems people dont really care unless its announced

I'm not sure if I care even if it is announced, really. I'm pretty damn jaded when it comes to the FPS genre. I need a good hook or I just can't care.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

^have you played the first one it was really great thats why i posted this

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Rainbow Six 8 (I think) might come to wii, but I doubt it, it is all about high tech equipment, and the game uses every button, does the wiimote have enough... probably, but I still doubt that it will come to wii

^thats the thing the developer is interested in the wii mote

brute said:
^have you played the first one it was really great thats why i posted this

Nope. The only new shooter I've played in the last year has been TF2. Well, MP3 too if you consider that a shooter (I don't, really). I generally only play one or two per year, since most of them are so derivative.

I'm vaguely interested in MoH:H2, but there are too many other, more unique game experiences that demand my time and money.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

^well ok i see then,but i really liked the first one thats why i want this to come to wii

everbody knows how great shooters on the wii are, exspecially 3rd party ones, not to mention anyhting nintendo and 3rd party (red steel, and wii game not developed by nintendo)

I just hope if they do it that they do not port it and make it by there self

well, could be good if they do it, but ubisoft has made some of the crappiest ports for Wii so maybe it wouldn't be a good idea

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa