By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who Will Look Like the Bigger Fools over Xb One 2nd GPU?

Who will look more desperate over Xb one 2nd GPU rumours?

Xb one fans who want to see that 2nd GPU. 218 47.29%

Ps4 fans who are sure there isn't a 2nd GPU. 76 16.49%

They're all fools regard... 167 36.23%

Total:461

This is one of the worst threads in the history of the site. Even on NeoGAF this would've been locked a long time ago.

Mods, seriously, why has this been allowed to continue unabated???

Around the Network

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=673713

well there you go.. so can we put this rumor to rest?

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

CGI-Quality said:
DD_Bwest said:

So, are you a fool, me, or all of us?!

honesty i think anyone who put any time and effort into this thing on either side, myself included, is a fool.  We all got played by some guy in Russia with a livejournal account..  and he is probably laughing his ass off that it got a response from microsoft.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

toadslayer72 said:
I think that amount of Xbros that flat out believe this exaggerated, like I said in my first post. The only one that is a regular user that flat out said they choose to believe it was that dude who has what I'm guessing is a pic of himself with some fine young girl as his avatar. At least as far as I remember. Looking at all of these threads that talk about this, you'll find far more people who flat out say no way in hell and then go on to list the reasons why, often accompanied by a condescending tone.

That's me! Sucker for juicy conspiracy right here

As you can see though I got a new profile pic cus......you know.....I was starting to feel a little overlooked when you guys were all just oggling her. I need attention too!

nightsurge said:

[...]

Now I agree the rumor is very unlikely, but isn't it also interesting that MS has not outright declared the rumor false? They had no problem shooting down all the past rumors, so why stay silent about this one.

Also, I can buy a laptop with apu + dgpu for $500. I know the rumor claims some crazy powerful dgpu, but what if it is just another smaller gpu of only .5TF to help boost the main gpu and overall performance.

Since MS have not elaborated on all their coprocessors yet, what if their combined power is easily enough to offload the gpu and make up the .5TF difference? We won't know for a long time yet :)

Why denying a rumour if staying silent offers two advantages, consuming less energy and keeping your competitors on tenterhooks?   
Anyway, Albert Penello finally debunked the rumour, alas! It provided hours of mindless fun to noth sides, before it ended.
About laptop price, right, but usually you manage to get them for that price when their APUs, CPUs, GPUs, etc aren't the last novelty anymore. Currently, Sony's and MS customised 8-core AMD APUs haven't even been released, but eventually, components costs will drop and XBOne and PS4 will cost a lot less than a mid-low range laptop to build.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Oh my lord.....i found this on GAF 

BEST GIF EVER!!!! 

Thx God....is over....now we need to wait for the next Rumour at misterxmedia....

Essentially anyone who cares...

I'm getting a ps4 first because its powerful and i'm looking forward to the exclusives. If the xbox turns out more powerful, I don't see how that interferes with my experience. Also it just means I have another potential purchase to make when Fable, Halo and Sunset overdrive are out.

man, ignorance about the GDDR5 is freaking incredible, it doesn't matter if it has another GPU, still is DDR3 on the xbone, PS4 has GDDR5

DD_Bwest said:
CGI-Quality said:
DD_Bwest said:

So, are you a fool, me, or all of us?!

honesty i think anyone who put any time and effort into this thing on either side, myself included, is a fool.  We all got played by some guy in Russia with a livejournal account..  and he is probably laughing his ass off that it got a response from microsoft.

I'm a fool too!

I can't believe i actually wasted time in debating/debunking this sheer stupid rumour.

MisterXmedia is at it again now so please don't believe his new bullshit and the NDA!

Josekenshin said:

Oh my lord.....i found this on GAF 

BEST GIF EVER!!!! 

Thx God....is over....now we need to wait for the next Rumour at misterxmedia....

Oh noez, each time I see that animated gif I can't help watching it all again! ROTFL!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!