hm..... 0 0%

Not a fan.....of living! 1 4.00%

meh 1 4.00%

I'll stick to my Loony Toons 1 4.00%

Ana-what? 0 0%

Why a poll? 5 20.00%

Total:25

I'll just make one suggestion. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

One of the best animes I've had the pleasure to watch. Top 5 of all time for me.
Looking at the list you've watched, I'm sure you will enjoy it. It's action-packed, great story from start to finish, has memorable characters, animation is incredible thanks to the work of Gainax, and is something I can highly recommend to anyone. Throw away your logic and kick reason to the curb with this one. Nothing is impossible.

I'm sure there is a dub for it, although of course I would advise to anyone that watching it in japanese is the way to go.

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:
Do yourself a favor and watch Mirai Nikki

I have been told many times that I would love this anime. It's #1 on my TDL.

tiffac said:
Michael-5 said:

I have Samurai X, I keep forgetting about it. It's on my TDL. Watched Ghost in the Shell, I added the recommended animes which I have watched in the OP. I've watched a lot, kinda hard to remember them all.

Will look into Wolf Children.

You will not get disappointed with Wolf Children. Its a change of pace and very inspirational.

Also try "Garden of Words" its a slice of life movie. I think its already been released in English language by Sentai Filmworks.

As long as it's nothing like Wolf's Rain, then I'm happy. Thanks for the recommendations.

TheKoreanGuy said:

I'll just make one suggestion. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

One of the best animes I've had the pleasure to watch. Top 5 of all time for me.
Looking at the list you've watched, I'm sure you will enjoy it. It's action-packed, great story from start to finish, has memorable characters, animation is incredible thanks to the work of Gainax, and is something I can highly recommend to anyone. Throw away your logic and kick reason to the curb with this one. Nothing is impossible.

I'm sure there is a dub for it, although of course I would advise to anyone that watching it in japanese is the way to go.

I already have that, and as much as I want to watch an anime in Japanese, I just don't enjoy it. I have to concentrate too much, and I often have to rewatch scenes because I spent too much time reading it. I like to watch anime when I'm about to pass out in bed.

One day, I'll take up Japanese, and then watch anime in Japanese to help me pick up the language.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

You are a gamer, go watch sword art online!

Desert Punk. (youre welcome)

He doesn't row.

Jakobs. We know if you've got wood in your hand, you're happy.

Michael-5 said:
blkfish92 said:

It should be a right now.

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:

I already have that, and as much as I want to watch an anime in Japanese, I just don't enjoy it. I have to concentrate too much, and I often have to rewatch scenes because I spent too much time reading it. I like to watch anime when I'm about to pass out in bed.

One day, I'll take up Japanese, and then watch anime in Japanese to help me pick up the language.

Already have it as in you watched it already, or you already plan on watching? Because it's on both your watched and to watch list haha. I just noticed other people gave you the same suggestion lol. Make sure you watch it if you haven't!

Another one I can suggest is Anohana if you are up for the feels.

TheKoreanGuy said:
Michael-5 said:

Already have it as in you watched it already, or you already plan on watching? Because it's on both your watched and to watch list haha. I just noticed other people gave you the same suggestion lol. Make sure you watch it if you haven't!

Another one I can suggest is Anohana if you are up for the feels.

Because someone suggested it without the "Tengen Toppa" term, I didn't catch on. This one I accidently put in watched, I have it downloaded though, and I did skim a bit. The Bikini Protagonist does bump it up a few spots.

I have a few other smaller animes which I haven't listed there too, like Escaflone and ....... I'm bad with Anime names. Just got a new computer, so I have to transfer everything now.

blkfish92 said:
Michael-5 said:
blkfish92 said:

It should be a right now.

It's downloading!!!! As soon as I get it downloaded (i hate streaming) I will watch it.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Oh man you literally cut the amount of my suggestions I had by a factor of 4 when you said you can't watch subbed anime. I don't even know if most of the stuff I was about to recommend even has english dub.

That said I HIGHLY recommend you watch Full Metal Panic which I see you already have on your list. It's one of the best dubs I know of and the series has a very amazing combination of action and comedy. Other than that, also on your list, I hear Sword Art Online is getting a dub on Toonami. You might be able to catch it while it airs if you live in the US.

A random and hilarious anime is Hayate the Combat Butler. It's just mind numbingly hilarious and random. I do believe it has a dub floating around somewhere on the interwebz, albeit a little bit rare.

I want to suggest one of my personal favourites, Kaze No Stigma. Has a great dub, amazing story full of action complimented by some romance and comedy. I think you'll like it.

Also, Deadman Wonderland if you are into some messed up psychological stuff (it's not too bad) but with an awesome storyline filled with action.

Finally, Familiar of Zero, a combination of romance, action and a lot of lols.

I might recommend some more once I find out if there are dubs for those particular anime.

The One Piece Funimation dub is pretty good. Rivals the Japanese voices in my opinion. Also you can't go wrong with Death Note, one of the best animes ever. Make sure you check out some of the Studio Ghibli movies, those guys are even better than Pixar if you're into anime.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

^^ everyone wants anime recommendations lol