By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS Owners, Whats Your 3DS Library Currently?

How Many Retail Games Do You Own For Your 3DS? (Digital Counts, I meant that are Retail games!)

Over 20+ Games! o.O 27 13.71%

18-19 Games *.* 4 2.03%

15-17 Games :-D 16 8.12%

10-14 Games :-) 45 22.84%

5-9 Games :-/ 68 34.52%

1-4 Games :'( 37 18.78%

Total:197
oniyide said:
Nem said:
3DS is a complicated one with me.

I bought some games that i ended up selling. A couple of them i wonder if i should've kept instead (KH3D and Sonic generations). Anyways my current list is:

Zelda OoT 3D
Tales of the Abyss
Fire Emblem awakening
Heroes of Ruin (digital)

did you at least beat it? KH3d that is

Of course. :)

I just thought i wouldnt be playing it again. The thing about KH is that the story is so important that playing it already knowing it is not as enjoyable. Besides, it was just a prequal to KH3. Thats the one i see will be worth keeping.

I also beat and played Sonic generations to death but i thought Sega was gonna bring out more 2D Sonic like that on the 3DS like they did with the DS, but apprantly i was wrong. :(

Around the Network
Nem said:
oniyide said:
Nem said:
3DS is a complicated one with me.

I bought some games that i ended up selling. A couple of them i wonder if i should've kept instead (KH3D and Sonic generations). Anyways my current list is:

Zelda OoT 3D
Tales of the Abyss
Fire Emblem awakening
Heroes of Ruin (digital)

did you at least beat it? KH3d that is

Of course. :)

I just thought i wouldnt be playing it again. The thing about KH is that the story is so important that playing it already knowing it is not as enjoyable. Besides, it was just a prequal to KH3. Thats the one i see will be worth keeping.

I also beat and played Sonic generations to death but i thought Sega was gonna bring out more 2D Sonic like that on the 3DS like they did with the DS, but apprantly i was wrong. :(

i knew i wasnt going to be playing it again, the ending was good, but i hated the narrative. Only KH game that came out recently that warranted another playthrogh was birth by sleep. Im just keep 3d cause i dont have alot of 3ds games anyway.

YOu forget about SOnic Lost World for 3ds? pretty sure its gonna be another Rush like game

oniyide said:

i knew i wasnt going to be playing it again, the ending was good, but i hated the narrative. Only KH game that came out recently that warranted another playthrogh was birth by sleep. Im just keep 3d cause i dont have alot of 3ds games anyway.

YOu forget about SOnic Lost World for 3ds? pretty sure its gonna be another Rush like game

Apparantly its gonna be a mix of 2D and 3D. Not saying it will be bad, but the 3DS generations was spot on for the kind of Sonic gameplay i like.

7 retail games and 4 eShop games (not including ambassador games, DSi ware or 3D Classics remakes).

Super Mario 3D Land
SMDS2
Luigi's mansion 2
Metal gear solid 3
Zelda OoT

plus digital games. hmm I know I have pushmo but not sure I have anything ells :P

I don't game much on handhelds, even the games I have are not completed yet and I still need to play MGS and LM :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Super Mario 3D Land
Fire Emblem Awakening
Shin Megami Tensei 4
Devil Summoner Soul Hackers
Etrian Odyssey 4
Shinobi
Resident Evil Revelations
Resident Evil the Mercenaries 3D
Tales of the Abyss
Dead or Alive Dimensions
Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

I had Mario Kart 7, but sold it.

Let's see here...

Retail:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow ~ The Mirror of Fate
Cave Story 3D
Fire Emblem: Awakening
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Mario Kart 7
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Resident Evil: Revelations
Sonic Generations
Star Fox 64 3D
Super Mario 3D Land

Digital:

10 NES Ambassador Games
10 GBA Ambassador Games
3D Classics: ExciteBike
Plants vs. Zombies
Pokedex 3D Pro
Pushmo
Shantae: Risky's Revenge
Soul of Darkness

Virtual Console:

Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins

Though since I lost my 3DS I've lost all of my digital games.

Mirson said:
noname2200 said:

Why no Etrian Oddysey?

I have the demo installed. Does that count? :p

I was actually going to pick it up since I loved the demo, but I was surprised they had Devil Survivor in stock. So I got that game instead and going to get EO very soon.

Well you're certainly in for a treat!

Mirson said:
noname2200 said:
Mirson said:

- Final Fantasy Theatrhythm
- SMT: IV
- SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked
- SMT: Soul Hackers

That's it :/ I'm waiting for Black Friday to get some more games.

Why no Etrian Oddysey?

I have the demo installed. Does that count? :p

I was actually going to pick it up since I loved the demo, but I was surprised they had Devil Survivor in stock. So I got that game instead and going to get EO very soon.

Depending on your location, you might want to hold off. Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl is supposed to be released later this year. It is a remake of the first game with EO4's engine with optional story mode. I have EO4 and it is great, I doubt you can go wrong with either but that is also something to consider.

2013 Atlus has been more mean, cruel and so damn great when it comes to their releases on the 3DS (2 Etrian Odyssey games and 2+ Shin Megami Tensei depending on your location), I hope whatever problems their parent company has, the current leadership at Atlus stays intact.

Zelda OOT 3D
Mario 3D Land
Kid Icarus Uprising
Mario Kart 7

I haven't used the device or bought a game for it in a long ass time, just waiting on pokemon and smash bros.