By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Posting Etiquette on VGChartz

Seems like i can't ban people fast enough today...

preventative initiatives are better.

I'd propose this as a trap thread, and anyone who posts negatively in response to your message be sent up for at least 10 days.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Seems legit. I do all that anyway though!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Eversince you gender changed into Loki from Elly Tran Ha, you've become so ruley...

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

This is how I imagine Carl now with the responses in this thread

It goes without saying that I completely agree with him.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

badgenome said:
You have an arsehole too, it doesnt mean you have to present it at any given opportunity.

That reminds me. Whatever happened to hatmoza?

Ben is doing well, just likely to have got bored with the site.

Ill tell him you miss him (or his butt) if you want.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
  • Respect other users. Respect opinions. Treat other users the way you want to be treated.
  • Be civil.
  • Dont go into threads with the sole intention of getting a rise out of people.

Well that's it for me then. 

yo_john117 said:

I approve of this thread.

And because I approve of it so much here's your name in green so you can be an honorary moderator for the day  

Carl2291

I want to add one more thing to this thread that's been really bothering me the last few months. Stop complaining about how some people come in a thread with bad intentions. It's exactly the type of rise they want so don't throw them that bone. Ignore them and move on.

Firstly, just give me the job. You know it makes sense.

Secondly, yep. "Xbox fans have been trying to make excuses lulz", or something similar, is quickly becomming the most annoying thing on these forums.

Edit - For some reason, I read that as "stop complaining about certain userbases". It might be bedtime...

pbroy said:
Eversince you gender changed into Loki from Elly Tran Ha, you've become so ruley...

Loki wont be around for too long, I need something more stern faced.

can you eat etiquette?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Mr Khan said:
Seems like i can't ban people fast enough today...

preventative initiatives are better.

I'd propose this as a trap thread, and anyone who posts negatively in response to your message be sent up for at least 10 days.

i disagree with this thread and all it stands for.

Wow, it seems that a few minor reminder rules should be programmed into the top of every thread with a rotator to mix things up. Nothing like subliminal messaging to get people to do the right thing!