By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 6 reasons why SE is a fail of a company

I will cry if they ruin DragonQuest

Bradford City Fan for life

Recent favourite games: Ni No Kuni, Fifa 13, Batman Arkham City

Best games of all time: Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, The last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3

3ds friend code add me: 1950-8131-6814

PSN ID: Mr_Vezzo_Khanny - add to start a clan in the last of us mutiplayer

Around the Network

Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2 have forgettable music?

You hate the much anticipated HD remasters of FFX/X-2 that have had a lot of effort put into them?

i agree with everything u said except ff10. i Think that game is awesome the sequel was shit though but thats beside the point. FF series died after FF10

if SE doesn't get credit for Deus Ex, Tomb Raider, Hitman.

Sony doesn't get credit for Uncharted, Killzone, Gran Turismo.

And Nintendo definetly doesn't get credit for Pokemon. Pokemon was created by Satoshi Tajiri and is developed by Game Freak. The IP is just owned by nintendo.

All of those are made by studios they owned not called Sony ____ or SE ____.

FF X and XII were both great games.

Around the Network

BDFF and DQX looks good. Also, I'm hoping secretly for a proper sequel to Crystal Chronicles on Wii U.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

BasilZero said:
brendude13 said:
Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2 have forgettable music?

You hate the much anticipated HD remasters of FFX/X-2 that have had a lot of effort put into them?

I can understand the story and characters but not sure if OP properly listened to the music in those games - there were a lot of great tracks on both games n_n.

I have them on mah iPod and usually listen them, the battle music especially!

God damn, such a great soundtrack.

In all fairness, while I admit I don't consider FF10 my favorite FF, it was one of the most successful games in SE's history. Without a doubt that game is not to blame for any of the problems they have now.

I think SE's has a lot of problems now because they haven't adapted well. Even Sakaguchi hasn't had monumental success with his games. So I think its unfair to blame FF10.

FF12 however was their fault, and FF13, well that has been their mess in spades.