By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Wii Game: Band Mashup Preview

kingofwale said:
okay, just watched the video. Wow, the interface looks like it was on DS, Guitar Hero looks A LOT better!

I don't know if it's the Wiimote accuracy issue, but the demo guy missed A LOT of notes.

It's going to be a hit or miss game, my vote on 'miss'

It could be that or it could be one of those crazy skill based games like Guitar Hero where you actually have to try.  I'm sure if you watched me play Guitar Hero you would see notes being missed left and right.

Around the Network

lol, but it's not you, they are the demo guys, they supposed to practice it first so they don't look like asses while playing.

I mean, when they demo Halo 3, you don't just pull out a guy who never played the game. right? I hope it's not due to the lack of programming with Wiimote.

Also, Gosh, work on the graphics. I know it's for casual fans, but what the hell is that I'm looking at?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
lol, but it's not you, they are the demo guys, they supposed to practice it first so they don't look like asses while playing.

I mean, when they demo Halo 3, you don't just pull out a guy who never played the game. right? I hope it's not due to the lack of programming with Wiimote.

Also, Gosh, work on the graphics. I know it's for casual fans, but what the hell is that I'm looking at?

It could also be the IGN guys playing it and as for the graphics, yeah, they aren't great, but the game isn't due out for a long time so they still have a lot of time to polish them up.

kingofwale said:
I hope it's not due to the lack of programming with Wiimote.

Hahaha. Boy you make me laugh!

>Hahaha. Boy you make me laugh!

I think you misunderstood me, I meant that the game itself lacks good programming to work with the Wiimote

We've all seem what Wiimote can do if it's programed correctly, like in MP3

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Around the Network
kingofwale said:
>Hahaha. Boy you make me laugh!

I think you misunderstood me, I meant that the game itself lacks good programming to work with the Wiimote

We've all seem what Wiimote can do if it's programed correctly, like in MP3

And you misunderstood me, what i meant is that i bet you WISH the game turns out crap.

>i bet you WISH the game turns out crap.

and here we go again.... Please let take off the colour-eye glasses and look at the facts for once.

selnor
Episode 2:
kingofwale said:
>i bet you WISH the game turns out crap.

and here we go again.... Please let take off the colour-eye glasses and look at the facts for once.

Please! If i hate one thing that is hypocrisy. And your posting history only proves me right.

Anyway back on topic: The game has the potential to be awesome. 

and please quote me in my "posting history" where I said I want this game to, quote "turn out crap"

This game does have great potentials, it might even do better than Guitar hero (less to buy, more cool way to battle), but look at the graphics, look at the controls, I'd be shocked if the game gets a 8.

Good idea, bad execution, just like Boogie

selnor
Episode 2:
kingofwale said:
and please quote me in my "posting history" where I said I want this game to, quote "turn out crap"

This game does have great potentials, it might even do better than Guitar hero (less to buy, more cool way to battle), but look at the graphics, look at the controls, I'd be shocked if the game gets a 8.

Good idea, bad execution, just like Boogie

How exactly do you know that the game has bad controls? It might be the guy playing it.