By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Petition-Time! Titanfall on PS4.

Here you go, just when you thought gamers can't get on a new low, there are petitions.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/titanfallfortheps4/signatures

https://www.change.org/petitions/respawn-make-titanfall-available-on-the-ps4

These my friends, are the core gamers. People that think of themselves that their gaming taste is superior and casual gamers are stupid...

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

Alot of Playstation fans want this game. Many who dont game on PC. With stellar reviews this game could sell consoles to those unwilling to wait for a PS4 version if it comes at all. Miccrosoft still could pay for it.

the-pi-guy said:
Wait, so what's the problem?

I think hes refering to the comments people left.

So what seems to be wrong with wanting a game on your preferred console?

DirtyP2002 said:

These my friends, are the core gamers. People that think of themselves that their gaming taste is superior and casual gamers are stupid...

This, my friends, is a massive and absurd generalization.  

Around the Network
iceboy151 said:

I'll remember this when the Sony fanbase mocks the WiiU fanbase for wanting third party support.

Edit: The letter of the petition is hilarious to the point of being pathetic and clueless.

"P.S. If there have been contracts signed and agreements drawn, you can always state that "due to the poor decisions Microsoft has made, we have no choice but to release it simultaneously on all systems". You can list everything from price, to the ridiculous requirements they flip flopped on and your own poor youtube views, which in my opinion should be in the millions right now."

Yeah, that's how contracts work.

morenoingrato said:
iceboy151 said:

I'll remember this when the Sony fanbase mocks the WiiU fanbase for wanting third party support.

What makes you think I'm apart of the "Sony fanbase"? I'm just saying, there's a petition wanting Killzone on the X1. I'm pretty sure everyone would want a paticular game on their preferred console so they don't have to buy two consoles. 

lmao just shows they are desperate for games. love some of the comments, even the initial post of the petition comes off as fanboyish at best childish at most.

You want Titanfall, get an XONE or 360... it's not rocket science.

I bet the same people won't be buying an XONE or 360 because there are no games on them that they want to make it worthwhile....

"gamers" should become a synonym of hypocracy.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

The hype for this game is certainly showing. I predict this game will score a 99 on metacritic or at least on that range.
The game will stay with the xbox brand. It will be the gears of war of the next gen.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"