By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My opinion of Knack has changed completely after this trailer

I guess I will be picking up three games at the InFamous launch with my PS4 in Feburary. This video has got me hyped not only for the character and gameplay but the overall story. Its like a pixar story.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/08/30/knack-gamescom-trailer

Around the Network

Saw it, looked cool although the gameplay isn't as exciting

Still it's a buy for me, when I can get it for 30$

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

it's perfect for sony's demographic

As has pointed out to me, it is quite likely that it will come to PS+ for free at some point in the future, so I think I am going to hold off on it

Munkeh111 said:
As has pointed out to me, it is quite likely that it will come to PS+ for free at some point in the future, so I think I am going to hold off on it

LOL If I can get it via PS+ that would be awesome. Sony only puts their new games on PSN+ when they bomb.

Around the Network

I feel like a lot of people are underestimating this game and dismissing it as a kid's game for the simple fact that it's a platformer. I missed the day when games like Crash, Spyro, Jak, and R&C were automatically kid's games. Not everything has to be a military shooter to be enjoyed by more mature audiences. I'm definitely looking foward to this.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Munkeh111 said:

LOL If I can get it via PS+ that would be awesome. Sony only puts their new games on PSN+ when they bomb.

But how many PS4 games are they going to put on there? It is going to be part of Drive Club and then Resogun at launch, but what PS4 games can they put on thre after that? While the catalogue is thin, we'll probably see games like Knack get put on there sooner

Well, help me out here guys, what's so great about this game? This is coming from a big platformer fan who plays games from Crash to DKC, but I think this game looks lame as hell

Munkeh111 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Munkeh111 said:

But how many PS4 games are they going to put on there? It is going to be part of Drive Club and then Resogun at launch, but what PS4 games can they put on thre after that? While the catalogue is thin, we'll probably see games like Knack get put on there sooner

I don't think Knack will be on PSN+ in the beginning, I think this game will be highly underrated and has a lot of things to unlock. The various forms, shapes and sizes that you turn into to get through various portions of this game harness the next gen tech. Its a very good display of physics can couldnt be accomplished in the current gen thus far. Most people wont get it until the launch. I am really starting to see what Cerny is talking about. Everyone is saying its a cute and cuddly,turned monster type game with the learning curve of God of War.

Thanks I hope sony turns this into a franchise