By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Will Wright Spore Presentation at NASA (long)

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/?p=1076

check it out , if you don't have anything to do =P 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

i really wanna get this game,on wii though

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Man i hope this game releases and actually doesn't suck.

It'll let me me relive my EVO serch for Eden days.

That was a great game.

^i dont think this game will suck especially since will wright is developing it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

This game looks pretty awesome. It's the kind of game I wanna play for like 48 hours straight and then sleep for the next 48. Like I'm gonna do with Brawl. I'm pumped.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network
brute said:
^i dont think this game will suck especially since will wright is developing it

Yeah, i don't either. (though i did hate the sims)

I'm just bitter that i've been waiting forever and the supposed release date kept getting pushed back.

It will be very hard to not dissapoint me, just since i first saw copies of this game it seemed like the first game that would be my next "Civ 2".

Aka a game that takes up 60%+ of my playing time for over a year.

I'm really happy EA finally smartened up, and are giving Wright all the time and money he needs to finish the game. Apparently even they realise when they've got something on their hands that's too good to ruin.

I was slightly annoyed by how the cutened the microscopic phase by adding huge bulging eyes to everything, but I guess they know what they're doing. =/

Whoa! I watched the video, and he said the game has the option to record a video, save it, and post it directly to YouTube. Pretty awesome if I figured that out right.

interesting video, I especially liked the end where he was talking about how useful games are as an educational tool specifically with regards to allowing kids some hands on experience with problem solving and utilizing a form of the scientific method. Good stuff~

To Each Man, Responsibility

Yeah, I wish more PC games had the option of recording videos and uploading them...seems like something every PC game should have...but I understand that it could be pretty taxing on some processors.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Gah...this video made me remember why I was so excited for Spore...the scale of the game plus the customization available is amazing...it's gonna be such a time-consumer for me hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )