By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What kind of crime is... toes licking?

Source google 

Toe-Licking Robber Gets Probation Term

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — A man who robbed a woman of her keys and cell phone, then licked her toes, was sentenced Wednesday to five years' probation. Carlton Jermaine Davis, 26, faces 21 months in prison if he fails to complete probation for the robbery charge in Ramsey County District Court.

According to a criminal complaint, Davis approached the woman around 1 a.m. on Sept. 9 as she was leaving work and forced her to put her phone and purse inside a bag. Then he told her, "Now I'm going to suck your feet."

Police arrested Davis a few minutes later about four blocks away.

Around the Network

haha wtf?!

it would have been better if he cut her toes off
and ran off with them
"I GOT YOUR TOES!!"
lol jk

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

Galaki, I've got to ask. Why do you hunt up these weird ass news stories? This is like the stoner's version of Fox News.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Oh...kay

What.... the.... f**k.... Thats just messed up.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network

*sigh*

I'd rank uninvited toe licking above robbery.

HAHA I give it a 9/10.

Only from Galaki.

There was an article about 2-3 years ago on some robber being chased into a building. He then threw stuff out the door (silverware) and then...his penis?! He came running outside with several pieces of silverware in his hands, including a knife with blood, and he was butt-naked. I read the article on Serebii.net. There was a quote, "Laying on the sidewalk, something something, laid his penis."