By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which are you more excited about designing your own levels for.......

I pick other. Other.

Around the Network

Well, first let me say that LBP is among the most interesting consoles games I've seen this generation. But, I've also been using level builder tools in PC games for years, and I know how frustrating designing a platformer can be. So, although I certainly want to play it, and screw around with it, it's not something I'm going to be using as much as SSBB's level builder.

In conclusion, I'm looking forward to both, but the one I'll end up using more is SSBB's, because it won't take me hours to go through testing for everything I put in, and because I have more friends with SSBB who I can send my works of art to.

LBP by a landslide. Way more customization.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Easily LBP, although I am more excited about what other people do with it.  I might mess around with the level editor in SSBB once or twice, but I am not particularly interested in it.  I'd rather just be playing the game.

If the level designing is as deep as it seems, I think I could make some pretty wicked levels for LBP. So LBP for me.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
b.c i'll be getting that game

LBP....I'm going to design a Dragon Lord's Castle...everyone's welcome to give it a whirl when I'm done.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

SSBB will me much funner because of the variety of customization and the ability to share these stages online too!

wiiforever said:
SSBB will me much funner because of the variety of customization and the ability to share these stages online too!

I'm going to pretend you've never heard of LBP. 

@Dragonlord, yeah I'll play it >: ) I'm gonna try to build a replica of that vertical tower in Metal Slug xD Maybe some classic mario stages :P 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.