By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which are you more excited about designing your own levels for.......

kingofwale said:
oh come on, read some of the reason. Sure nobody came out openly and said it, the implication was more than suffice

let me quote

>SSBB. I plan to never own the PS3.
>LBP looks fun, but I won't be owning a PS3 in a looong time.

All those comments have NOTHING to do with LBP at all, all of them are purely targeted at PS3.

And what is YOUR choice?  LBP right?

This thread is geared to be dependant on which console you own, and if you own both, which game you're more excited about.  Since Brawl is coming out soon, most answers are Brawl of course...quit trolling.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Portal. Wait, you mean that wasn't a choice? Oh well.

Seriously, though, SSB:B. Mostly because a.) I have no PS3, and b.) design tools like LBP are common as dirt on PC and easy enough to get my hands on for under $460 (unlike LBP, given my afforementioned lack of a PS3).

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Machina-AX said:
LBP.

I have no intention of buying SSBB based on what little I know about SSBB games. From what I hear it sounds like you need to play it with someone else offline to get the most out of it and I'm only interested in single player & online multiplayer games :/

Actually SSBB has an extensive single-player campaign, as well as an online mode for competitive and cooperative play.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

Why all the hate? Both cames will kick ass!

what about forge level design in halo

come on everyone is trying to make a call griffball on foundry
how many other shooters can u play soccer in

Around the Network

More excited about? LBP for me because it give you more freedom and flexibility.

Can't wait to spend some time design and publish my levels. Already have several themes in mind.

I am actually more excited about seeing talented people around the world publish their levels and saying "WOW~", and more importantly, playing them with my friends.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Unreal Tournament III

While i own a wii and not a ps3, im gonna have to say LBP would be more fun to design levels for.

I heard the SSBB level designer is quite simplified, and there is only so much you can add to the area. LBP on the other hand has entire levels you can create (im assuming) and you can create your own puzzles. Just the ability to come up with sections that require team work to get around interests me more than the SSBB level editor.

Smash Brothers. It will be fun to set up stages that are unbeliveable annoying and see how the computer copes.

LBP will be fun too... just it's mostly stuff i've already done before. Just in a less pain in the ass way, though admittidly with less detail to look and act exactly how i want.

Twesterm, shoudln't mods have learnt to stick to the rules?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS