By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Champions League 2013 - 2014

Arsenal and Lyon on par with Dortmund? Has Dortmund lowered their quality that much in 3 months?

Around the Network

I will be rooting for FCP. Group G is a tough one Zenith and A. Madrid are a good side and Austria V. is an incognito.
But with a possessive and incisive soccer style Porto will overcome them I believe.

NiKKoM said:
okr said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Arsenal, Olympique and Dortmund are on the same level.
This will be a tough group.

Nö, don't think so, but be will see.

Heck even I agree on that Dortmund is the best of those 4.. Easily

we played one good CL season so far.
Napoli has an amazing offense and Arsenal might have some issues today, but they easily killed us 2 years ago.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:
NiKKoM said:
okr said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Napoli has an amazing offense and Arsenal might have some issues today, but they easily killed us 2 years ago.

Tsk, tsk, so much confidence. Our team didn't just play a good CL season in 2012/13, they played a great one. During the last two years (yes, even during that season where they payed Lehrgeld in CL) BVB was among the world's best club teams.

Kudos to Celtic for knocking out some sheep sacrificing barbarians in the previous round.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Wow, an Austrian club made it into the Champions League. I don't even know who they eliminated in the qualification round. Must have been a club from a country that is worse than Luxembourg.

Dinamo Zagreb (Austria won 2:0 in Zagreb and lost 2:3 in Wien)

RolStoppable said:

Nice to know that they made good use of a favorable draw. It's not the norm for Austrian clubs.

And their group isn't overly strong. Third place isn't out of the question, but they have to bring their A game.

Too strong for them...

okr said:
DirtyP2002 said:
NiKKoM said:
okr said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Tsk, tsk, so much confidence. Our team didn't just play a good CL season in 2012/13, they played a great one. During the last two years (yes, even during that season where they payed Lehrgeld in CL) BVB was among the world's best club teams.

What we did in London.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Awesome draw for Ajax, again.
Third place coming up.

Bayern vs Chelsea has been a good game, but the ref is trying to grab the headlines.