By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How the heck are we supposed to reach the 2DS touchscreen?

tbone51 said:

3DS is fine, this is a response to sales, kids have ipads/etc, but with a $130 price tag plus it'll reduce to $99-$119 during holiday, with pokemon! Parents will save big and get them what they need... games!

Okay.

But, how much do you see this selling?

Around the Network

The worst SKU edition any system has seen ever? I think so

NintendoPie said:
tbone51 said:

3DS is fine, this is a response to sales, kids have ipads/etc, but with a $130 price tag plus it'll reduce to $99-$119 during holiday, with pokemon! Parents will save big and get them what they need... games!

Okay.

But, how much do you see this selling?

during holiday? At least 1mil more...LEAST! There are parents who see $130 x2 = $260 cheaper than an XL $400 (assuming there are two children which is great+ pokemon will keep anybody entertained for a long time! The price and the target that nin is trying to get is perfect for the 2DS!

teigaga said:

stop being mad cuz you dont want it, not everybody has a good budget. Its optional, your not force to play 3DS games on it.

I love how much people hate on this design.

Is there something preventing you from getting the original 3DS or 3DSXL?

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
teigaga said:

stop being mad cuz you dont want it, not everybody has a good budget. Its optional, your not force to play 3DS games on it.

Dude, at least admit its a horribly cheap SKU. The 2DS is a lot worse than both 3DS versions, but at least its really cheap. Your logic is like saying the white Wii U was a great SKU because it was cheaper.  The market showed that isn't how things work.

irstupid said:

THANK YOU!!!! Its optional, i think people expect this to be the next buy lol, people need to think sometimes -_-

JoeTheBro said:
tbone51 said:
teigaga said:

Dude, at least admit its a horribly cheap SKU. The 2DS is a lot worse than both 3DS versions, but at least its really cheap. Your logic is like saying the white Wii U was a great SKU because it was cheaper.  The market showed that isn't how things work.

your right with a certain point. The thing is this targets a complete different audience, yes it has a bad design, but then again it looks like a shape of a fisher price system (meaning kiddy). Also $130 is a F***ing deal all in 1. People are upst cuz they think that it was suppose to be a step up like XL was. This isnt a step up or down but completely optional. Its like complaing if honda has this model, then months later has a model of pink or a built in baby seat in the back! OF COURSE ITS NOT FOR 80%-90% of honda owners! (difference with 2DS is its targets can be 20%-40% of 3DS's)

irstupid said:

Why yes, their hatred of Nintendo of course, silly!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

tbone51 said:
teigaga said:

The fact that ist optional is irrelevant from the point that its ugly as hell and looks awkward to hold. Anyway why do people assign themselfs the role as Nintendo PR Police? We're obviously not the audience this device is aimed at so let us make fun out of it  >: )