By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How the heck are we supposed to reach the 2DS touchscreen?

This is funny.

A lot of you seem to think Nintendo puts this out without testing whatsoever. My prediction? It will be fine.

Around the Network
Nem said:
I dont care. I'm pretending that thing doesnt exist. It looks like a babies toy.

That's because it is .

by moving your thumb down a bit?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

If you hate it so much why use as an avatar? are you secretly in love with it but you fear your Xbox fans will make fun of you if they knew?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I don´t like the design, but I don´t see any kind of trouble in reaching the touchscreen with your thumb. After all, the 2DS is smaller than the regular 3DS. And it´s a lot cheaper. I see that many people will feel satisfied with it.

Around the Network
reym said:
tbone51 said:
Areym said:
tbone51 said:

Make up stories? ok. I've already posted in Pokemon threads showing my history with the series. I've played every single generation, starting with pokemon yellow on my cousin's GB. I owned a GBA SP with emerald and a DS with Diamond. me and my sis finished black and white using emulators but we could never fight each other so we opted to start saving for 3DSs which we hope near october. She is purchasing a black 3DS XL with the game separate while I will buy the pokemon bundle, with the red 3DS and Pokemon X. My best catch was on a shiny ponyta in Diamond, which i changed for a cherubi for some stupid reason. I also plan to purchase KH 3D as I am a huge fan of the franchise, having beaten every single KH game except for recoded and 3D. I also plan to purchase DKCR and fire emblem.

Ya keep making up stories......................im on to u

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

JoeTheBro said:
tbone51 said:
teigaga said:
The worst SKU edition any system has seen ever? I think so

stop being mad cuz you dont want it, not everybody has a good budget. Its optional, your not force to play 3DS games on it.

Dude, at least admit its a horribly cheap SKU. The 2DS is a lot worse than both 3DS versions, but at least its really cheap. Your logic is like saying the white Wii U was a great SKU because it was cheaper.  The market showed that isn't how things work.

I really like design and dont enjoy 3D so just because u dont like it doesnt make it a horrible sku

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Put your hands in a mangle to make them longer so you can reach. It's that simple. 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

This and the mono speaker are what's pushing me away from the game slab. I think with a little design tweaks this could be perfect, but the only way I can see them moving the buttons further down the case is them also moving the shoulder buttons to the back of it, which would stop it from being a slab in the first place :(

edit DMybe if they can get rid of the vertical gap above and between the game screens, they could just about fit it all in and keep it comfortable. 

zorg1000 said:
JoeTheBro said:
tbone51 said:
teigaga said:
The worst SKU edition any system has seen ever? I think so

stop being mad cuz you dont want it, not everybody has a good budget. Its optional, your not force to play 3DS games on it.

Dude, at least admit its a horribly cheap SKU. The 2DS is a lot worse than both 3DS versions, but at least its really cheap. Your logic is like saying the white Wii U was a great SKU because it was cheaper.  The market showed that isn't how things work.

I really like design and dont enjoy 3D so just because u dont like it doesnt make it a horrible sku

It has a single speaker that's not even in the center, it is way larger than the other skus yet doesn't have a larger screen, not pocket-able, harder to reach touch screen, and a worse battery life. It's a horrible sku, but at least it doesn't cost a lot.