By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA HW Pre-Orders. PS4 600K, Xbox One 350K (VGC data)

Roterfan said:
DietSoap said:
Roterfan said:

For only 499 € OMFG !!!!!!

Wow, is this a real bundle?

Its Amazon France thats realy real

http://www.amazon.fr/Console-PS4-500-Noire-Killzone/dp/B00ET1MFIG/ref=zg_bs_videogames_3

Well there goes the XBOX1 + FIFA 14 value is better value in my opinion. This is KZ bundle looks awesome.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network
-CraZed- said:
Dark_Feanor said:
Preoders number on VGChartz make no sence.

In fact, pre-ordering games makes no sence either. Games have no suply constrains but the special editons or preorders bonus. Why any one would pay before for a thing that are sure to be available?

IF you wanted one on the day they come out you need to preorder... plain and simple. Otherwise you won't be getting one until supply outstrips demand. Which at this rate may not be until next year. It will be near impossible to get one before Christmas if you haven't already preordered at this rate.

I was talking about disc base games, not consoles.

As I said in other thread, Killzone Shadow Fall outpreordering Ryse, Dead Rising 3 and Forza 5 combined is outstanding, and none of this games are far ahead of Knack.

DriveClub have the problem of the ps plus version....., and i think is a game more focused on european people who likes more driving games.

Despite this numbers, i think xbox one will get more closer to ps4 in the remaining months....

Sitting on the edge of my seat in hopes that KZ passes CoD. Very happy in bf4's performance for ps4.

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

I saw a few posters saying everyone was changing their pre-order to x1 and x1 had all the momentum now, was that just fanboy nonsense? Sure looks like it.,

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
iamdeath said:
I saw a few posters saying everyone was changing their pre-order to x1 and x1 had all the momentum now, was that just fanboy nonsense? Sure looks like it.,

Well, it was definitely nonsense. The price and perception are key for Sony this go around (as it was for the PS2). The bumpy days of the PS3 are long gone.

Yep, also, the playstation brand is strong, people have faith in the brand, it has been around for  long time. Sony always delivers in games. Launch titles are not near as important as some here make out, in the long haul Sony always delivers, the ps1, 2 and 3 are testament to that.

I'd buy Knack if I wasn't so sure it would be part of PS+ in the near future

It's going to be PS4 with Killzone and Watch Dogs for me on Nov. 15th

Subie_Greg said:

Exactly the same as me. I don't know why people are underrating Driveclub though, that game looks pretty good to me.

iamdeath said:
Subie_Greg said:

Exactly the same as me. I don't know why people are underrating Driveclub though, that game looks pretty good to me.

Excited for Drive Club. I got a racing wheel for GT5 that works for Drive Club I think. 

Being part of PS+ at launch will hurt retail sales. But If you get part of the game for free, it's easier to justify buying the rest lol

Undeniably good PS4 pre-orders for the US, Kill Zone Shadow Fall is looking like being a very good seller as well, Destiny pre-orders seem a bit low, the game appears amazing.