By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Grand Theft Auto V Thread: GTA ONLINE OUT NOW!

Favourite protagonist?

Micheal 61 58.10%

Franklin 16 15.24%

Trevor 22 20.95%

Total:99
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Conegamer said:
nnodley said:
Conegamer said:
Trying to make a crew, actually. Perhaps we could create one for VGC?

gooch created one called VGC Nation

And I wasn't invited? Much sadness.

Come in.

I created a different emblem, but it's really simple.

I saw!

Around the Network

I cant wait anymore!! Meta prediction - 95

They could not have picked the better time for the release. It will keep us busy until next gen consoles and beyond.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''You tend to think that there is a big gap between F1 and everything else. F1 is where all the fantastic drivers are, so you just don't know how good you are until you get there''.                  

Jean Alesi

the game looks phenomenal from the size and scope of things in that game for this gen. damn R* for life of me please make it for next gen or pc... if anything the pc!

So IGN is having a GTA V week, kicking off with a preview, which Pezus has nicely covered:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=167668&page=1

In addition, I make it exactly 2 weeks to go until the game launches today. That's a mere 14 days. Hopefully we will get some reviews in soon, ofcourse I'll be updating this with any and all reviews when they come in!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I suspect GTA V, like GTA IV will receive very high review scores (something like 96-99 on Metacritic after the dust settles) but no I will not be picking it up as I have very little interest in the series and have quite a few other games to purchase/play currently.

Systems Currently Playing: WiiU, PS3, 3DS

Also Have: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, PS1, N64, PS2, Wii, GB, GBC, GBA, DSLite, DSi, Android (RazorMax), iPhone (4), iPad (2)

Feeling game hype more then in years. You have to go all the way back to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim since I was so hyped. Should be playing this a long time.

SSJGohan3972 said:
I suspect GTA V, like GTA IV will receive very high review scores (something like 96-99 on Metacritic after the dust settles) but no I will not be picking it up as I have very little interest in the series and have quite a few other games to purchase/play currently.

A shame, you stuff give it a go! I feel as though this one should be something special.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Game of the generation beating gta4 with a meta of 99

Conegamer said:
SSJGohan3972 said:

A shame, you stuff give it a go! I feel as though this one should be something special.

I may eventually, when I can pick it up for maybe $10. You have to understand I've been giving GTA a chance for a long time now had some fun with GTA 3 and with the original way back on my PS1 but I tried both San Andreas, and GTA IV and was unimpressed. You have decent taste in video games however from what I've seen you post so if after it releases your still singing its praises I might think about picking it up soon (like at $20 :) )

Systems Currently Playing: WiiU, PS3, 3DS

Also Have: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, PS1, N64, PS2, Wii, GB, GBC, GBA, DSLite, DSi, Android (RazorMax), iPhone (4), iPad (2)