By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Grand Theft Auto V Thread: GTA ONLINE OUT NOW!

Favourite protagonist?

Micheal 61 58.10%

Franklin 16 15.24%

Trevor 22 20.95%

Total:99

GTA has always been about the cheats for me. I was never into the main story much. And so far, the only thing that bugs me about this game, is not being able to spawn a chopper wherever I want like in GTA IV. Everything else about the game is fantastic though. Anyone here have any tips on how to properly spawn the chopper? I can only seem to get it to spawn once every 30 tries, even in open fields. It keeps saying cheat denied.

Around the Network

Just completed "Nervous Ron" and immediately bought the "thing" that unlocks. It's pretty fun!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

pezus said:
Why does it take Amazon so long to ship a goddamn game? It dispatched this Monday morning and the estimated delivery date is September 26!! We are like 3 miles from the UK.

I just don't know. It's ridiculous but there you are. 

Yeah, Trevor is a real pro.

Michael and Trevor's "conversation" about Hipsters is beyond hilarious.

Out of curiosity, anyone done the Trevor "Minute Man" missions?

The guide claims it is avaliable after Mr Philips, but I've done several missions thereafter and still nothing. Is it a glitch or a typo?

Around the Network

The aiming in this game is horrible. Locking on a person is difficult when your close, and switching targets with right stick doesn't work all the time. I didn't really experience this until I did trevors mission: Crystal Maze. Once you enter the brothers house, the aiming becomes difficult. Anyone else having this problem?

cannonballZ said:
The aiming in this game is horrible. Locking on a person is difficult when your close, and switching targets with right stick doesn't work all the time. I didn't really experience this until I did trevors mission: Crystal Maze. Once you enter the brothers house, the aiming becomes difficult. Anyone else having this problem?

Maybe it's just me (pc master race) but I found the aiming maybe too easy with the lock on. Not complaining though!

Ah, the Internet in the game is awesome. Done some missions from it, got into cults and booty calls, bought cars...not least a lot of in-game backstory! I wonder if we will ever see it all?

I just beat the game a few hours ago. I was surprised on a side mission that appears after you beat it but I think it depends on the choice I chose earlier.

Anyway love what rock* have done with the rage technology but the story falls apart somewhere in the middle.

97 meta :>

So I make it that we are mere hours away from the GTA Online launch. Here's a look at what's avaliable:

GTA Online Release Timeline
Launch Day - 7:00 AM EST
Sixteen Player Simultaneous Play
Jobs and Story
Crew Activities and Hang Outs
Sports
Vehicle Customization
Ranking
Properties
Crate Drops
Additional Feature (Release Date TBA)
A fully-functional online Stock Market.
The Beach Bum Content Pack, including new Weapons and Vehicles.
A new Capture the Flag gameplay mode.
Online Heists with your Crew.
A new Content Creator enabling users to build and distribute their own online events.

Any of that interest you? Will you be getting online? You should join the crew!