By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - View of Wii-fit from a non-Wii owner's prespective (No Wii owners allowed)

Rath said:
NFGBlinkAC said:
I don't, and I don't even get the point of buying Wii Fit, it wont even be that much of an exercise since you can't use ur legs to control to the Wii-mote and Nunchuk
Not going to post on the topic as I am not allowed but I will correct this. Wii fit uses a balance board thus you do use your legs.

Ohh, didn't know that.

Around the Network

I don't own a Wii (my cat does, he lets me play GH3 sometimes) and I'm really excited about Wii Fit. I think it wiill revolutionize gaming. If my cat doesn't buy Wii Fit then I think I'm going to have to buy it myself.

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Wii fit is a fun game, it isn't a weight loss cure all, but it will help you get active and with the help of a good diet and some other exercise could help you reach your goal

correct - and i could see skateboarding games take advantage of the board in the future. Wii Fit may not exactly make u fit, but it will provide a new way to play games.

>I think it wiill revolutionize gaming.

well, we all know you shouldn't be posting here. ;), but I will let it slide if you answer me one question.. (no sarcasm here)

How will it revolutionize gaming? I mean, we all heard Wiimote will, but two of the best Wii games this year, and people will probably want to use GC controller for both.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I would say that most people on a gaming site who don't own a Wii, do not even understand why Wii is selling well. They are probably just Sony or MS fans who are too stubborn to try it out. (just playing the devil's advocate)  So you should already know what kind of response you are going to get from that audience.

Around the Network

^^Or they could be like me, too broke from paying their college tuition to afford a wii until they get a new job

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

> So you should already know what kind of response you are going to get from that audience.

Not true, if you are a true gamer, you'd try any game console once, I have my fair share of Wii games, Wii sport, Z&W, Galaxy, MP3, Hooked (god terrible)...

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Aj_habfan said:
Let's just say, if it was coming out for PS3 I would be embarrased.

hmm im sensing insecurity...

lol

reminds me of some ppl who are too embarassed to play wii sports infront of ppl..

Do you guys know ppl like this?

I just grab the wiimote from them and act like a complete retard when im play Wii sports to make them feel comfortable.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

KingofWale, you realize that when someone calls a game a system seller to them, that means they don't own the system, right? No, of course you don't. If you did, you'd realize that Stranne was almost certainly implying that he's going to buy the system for WiiFit.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

I don't have a Wii yet and have no interest in Wii fit. It looks a little lame to me. Very simple mini-games using your legs instead of a d-pad. I like to exercise so I rather do normal exercise myself as I even own a punching bag.