By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - [TYPO CONFIRMED] GTA V on PS4? Sony UK says so...

Tagged games:

kitler53 said:
wtf?! get that AAA bullshit off my indie-station...

Awesome post man.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

The guy said that he can't wait to play the game and with a bit of luck in PS4.

b

Just as i thought. The original post is kinda awkward. 

If its coming out on next gen they need to say now. i want it on PS4..

if its coming out on ps4, im gonna cancel my preorder and just wait for the next-gen version

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

I would at least make it a directors cut, add some stuff.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I would at least make it a directors cut, add some stuff.

september 2014, game of year edition. 

So was the tweet edited or taken down?
And if true, this really may be the last game Rockstar makes for an Playstation, or maybe they just won't let Sony know they are developing it :D

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

well the 3 and the 4 are next to each other on the keyboard. maybe case of sausage fingers

you all know it's coming to next gen consoles. of course they're keeping it all hush hush so people wont know any better and end up double dipping for them. ugh. I predict GTAV will be out with extra content no later than a year.

mutantclown said:
you all know it's coming to next gen consoles. of course they're keeping it all hush hush so people wont know any better and end up double dipping for them. ugh. I predict GTAV will be out with extra content no later than a year.

i will be one of those people, and not even mad. Or i could see the extra content being a standalone expansion pack that includes gta online. i'd just get that on ps4. (rdr did the same thing).