By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - RYSE is disappointing. New Gifs.

Nsanity said:

None of what you see in that gif is pre-recorded gameplay. These are people playing live at Gamescom. The videos are up on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...6gbF8JxBY#t=64
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Wgd8gZA9o

http://67.227.255.239/forum/showpost.php?p=77673721&postcount=168

Um, what's your point?

This is better for showing GENUINE, and AUTHENTIC gameplay. This is what the game will be like when you play it at home. 

Around the Network

is this multiplayer??

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
is this multiplayer??

yup this is the muliplayer

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

i knew was game was going to suck since lets face it crytek is all about graphics then doing anything else when comes to making games

DD_Bwest said:
chapset said:
is this multiplayer??

yup this is the muliplayer

Well multiplayer was going to be shit anyway so who cares

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

I have no idea i the game will be good or bad; but I'll say, those glitches really makes the game look like they threw a demo together for gamescom... which is bad. The biggest problem I see, is not so much glitches, but that it really looks like they don't have much of the game finished. Let's hope Crytek can put the game together,

darkknightkryta said:
I have no idea i the game will be good or bad; but I'll say, those glitches really makes the game look like they threw a demo together for gamescom... which is bad. The biggest problem I see, is not so much glitches, but that it really looks like they don't have much of the game finished. Let's hope Crytek can put the game together,

Exactly. It just does not look fun. At all. 

Looks like it's only about 50% completed. I dont think they will be able to fix everything in just 2-3 months. 

That many glitches are odd this close to release. I'm guessing Day One patch. However, I can't really tell if the gameplay is good. It seems like the premise is fun, anyway. I like the idea of it not being completely over the top. I'll keep an open mind until I read some reviews.

Animations look a bit clunky, but other than that it looks like a solid game for a launch title. At least Crytek is trying something new and not putting out another Crysis already.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

pokoko said:
That many glitches are odd this close to release. I'm guessing Day One patch. However, I can't really tell if the gameplay is good. It seems like the premise is fun, anyway. I like the idea of it not being completely over the top. I'll keep an open mind until I read some reviews.

Patch or no patch, they wont be able to fix the animations and empty gameplay.