By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - RYSE is disappointing. New Gifs.

I'm a huge God of War fan and I like hack n slash games in general. I was seriously considering picking up a Xbox One to play Ryse. 

Ryse disappointed at E3 with it's repetitive QTE's and got bad reviews from almost everyone who played it. Now at GamesCon they changed a few things but it looks even worse now that they've shown more gameplay. 

The combat and controls are atrocious. The fact that Phil Spencer said he loves this game really makes me question how genuine he is as a leader at Xbox. 

Is anyone still hyped for this game? Can someone please convince me to buy it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE6gbF8JxBY

There is video of it. Can you honestly sit through the entire thing and still tell me you are excited to play this game? 

Around the Network

CryTek have time to fix these bugs.

Well .... I tend not to judge these things too quickly. I will wait and see, but I am interested in the title since it is hack and slash. And I find Roman history interesting. Hopefully it turns out well.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Those GIFs are hilarious lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/20/dont-worry-about-ryse-son-of-rome

Read.

ethomaz said:
CryTek have time to fix these bugs.

Not really.

The game will be coming out within the next 2-3 months. At this time, they're probably just fixing bugs and whatnot. The actual combat and controls are going to remain pretty much the same. 

so far, this and Knack are my least hyped next-gen games.

I dont get whats going on in the gifs.. Whats wrong?

That looks a lot of fun, your thread made me actually want to play this game.
I was disappointed by the QTE filled demo they showed in E3.