By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm going to make a Mii. But of whom?

Yes, Like most Wii users, I tend to forget about Wii channels for a while, and get back into it every once in a while. So as long as I'm doing it, I might as well get some input. Give me some ideas as to what Mii I should make. 

So far I've only ever made one celebrity Mii. It was Coach McGuirk from Home Movies. And I think it looked pretty good.

So what do you say VG? I want to make something fun. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Make Barack Obama,Or Hilary Clinton...Or Will Smith from the early '90's

Postman Pat, it makes sense.

A few friends of mine went on a Mii rampage and ended up with a rather varied selection including Jesus and Samuel L Jackson. Make a jason lee..mii. Everyone loves jason lee.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

jack sparrow
jack bauer
captain jack

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

ioi, or maybe Elvis.

Has anyone tried making Link or Fox yet?

Anyways how about you make...a cool looking American Indian?

I have a bunch of Miis from The Office and The Venture Bros... I love it haha.

Of course there's the typical Jesus, Hitler, and Morgan Freeman hehe. Or Gordon Freeman hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

David Hasselhoff because he is the greatest human being in the world, present, past & future

I once made miis of Iwata, Miyamoto, and Reggie