By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A quick next gen performance analysis, 3 months before launch.

Which console and why?

PS4, launch line up 65 30.95%

Xbox 1, launch line up 35 16.67%

PS4, because you prefer Sony consoles 90 42.86%

Xbox 1 because you prefer Microsoft consoles 11 5.24%

Both 9 4.29%

Total:210

BenVTrigger said:

- Software Losers: Knack, Driveclub

That will changed soon... GamesCom finally showed #DriveClub to the world.

Xbone lineup is not strong too... similar to PS4... same games.

Thanks BTW.

Around the Network

Thanks I wasn't sure
I wouldn't buy knack neither lol

riderz13371 said:
Ben how accurate do you think the VGC pre order numbers are? For instance, Killzone has 140k pre orders. Are you seeing a lot of interest for that game? I mean Killzone 3 had 170k pre orders at launch and Shadow Fall already has 140K and it's still 21 weeks till it launches.

Killzone will be BIG.

BenVTrigger said:
Munkeh111 said:
You can't just randomly put games into winners and losers categories, that is just your own opinion. Quite frankly, I think Dead Rising looks rubbish and many people think the same of Ryse.

Also, I am 90% sure that most people buying new consoles this year are going to have mostly mutliplatform line ups. This is mostly meaningless conjecture

Numbers. Not opinions........

And where are  you getting these numbers

Munkeh111 said:

Gamestop lol

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

BenVTrigger said:

Thanks BTW.

probably not since its free and all it may have legs 

BenVTrigger said:
Munkeh111 said:
You can't just randomly put games into winners and losers categories, that is just your own opinion. Quite frankly, I think Dead Rising looks rubbish and many people think the same of Ryse.

Also, I am 90% sure that most people buying new consoles this year are going to have mostly mutliplatform line ups. This is mostly meaningless conjecture

Is that just for Gamestop numbers (which is predominantly US?)?

I forsee Driveclub getting much higher sales/preorder numbers in the EU where racing games tend to do better.

Munkeh111 said:
BenVTrigger said:
Munkeh111 said:

Serious question?

ethomaz said:

BenVTrigger said:

And Knack is not the game that people pre order in masses imo....Knack is directed to the boy and his father or mother that goes to a Gamestop shop and see it in the stand.

The boy sees that is a colorful and joyful game, with a charimatic character, and his father sees that is a peferct game for a child

Munkeh111 said:
BenVTrigger said:
Munkeh111 said:

he works at gamestop, he knows the pre-orde numbers