By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First in game shots of New Yakuza!

N-Magic said:
This is The POwer of Wii U

Don't get your hopes up.

Around the Network
italo244 said:

With the bomb of 1 & 2 HD for Wii U? I dont think they want to spend money and time on a version of the game who will not sell 

Really ? The sales an the old port of a HD release are a good indicator how much a multiplat Yakuza would sell ?

Granted, it will be a PS4 exclusive and proobably never leave Japan, the graphics are FAR too good for a Vita game...and that doean´t leave much else ...

Wright said:

Regarding the OC, I like the style. Never played a Yakuza game, but they sure do look interesting.

Yakuza 3 and 4 are pretty cheap.  You should get them  You don't even need to bother with the first two because there's a videos on each game that go through the storyline of the past games if you've never played them or need to catch up.

kupomogli said:
Wright said:

Regarding the OC, I like the style. Never played a Yakuza game, but they sure do look interesting.

Yakuza 3 and 4 are pretty cheap.  You should get them  You don't even need to bother with the first two because there's a videos on each game that go through the storyline of the past games if you've never played them or need to catch up.

Yes, they're cheap. Too bad a Ps3 isn't. xD

Wright said:

Sell your Xbox 360.

Around the Network
kupomogli said:
Wright said:

Sell your Xbox 360.

Never!

kupomogli said:
Wright said:

Sell your Xbox 360.

That was an unexpected response, it made me laugh :D

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

CGI-Quality said:
italo244 said:
Wright said:
italo244 said:

Not happening. More infos will be shown at Dagenki Playstation next week.

I know. But maybe it goes to WiiU too? I know the Yakuza games are all on Playstation systems.

With the bomb of 1 & 2 HD for Wii U? I dont think they want to spend money and time on a version of the game who will not sell 

Agreed with this. Definitely not on the Xbox and highly unlikely to be WiiU. Probably PS3/PS4 dual title and these are the PS4 screens. Sony will probably have it for their TGS conference.

Doubt there will be a PS3 version, it will probably be PS4 only.

Expect Sony to announce a PS4 Yakuza bundel at TGS (hopefully a release date too)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Wright said:
kupomogli said:

Sell your Xbox 360.

Never!

There's a 360 emulator available on PC so you could still play all your 360 games.  Just no Xbox Live.

kupomogli said:
Wright said:
kupomogli said:

Sell your Xbox 360.

Never!

There's a 360 emulator available on PC so you could still play all your 360 games.  Just no Xbox Live.

Now that you mention it, there's no Ps3 emulator?