By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First in game shots of New Yakuza!

italo244 said:
Wright said:

It would be hilarious if Microsoft managed to make this exclusive of theirs

Regarding the OC, I like the style. Never played a Yakuza game, but they sure do look interesting.

Not happening. More infos will be shown at Dagenki Playstation next week.

I know. But maybe it goes to WiiU too? I know the Yakuza games are all on Playstation systems.

Around the Network

oooooh ! looks next genish

Bristow9091 said:
Too bad there's no western release...

You take that back! I don't want to believe it!

V-r0cK said:
Bristow9091 said:
Too bad there's no western release...

You take that back! I don't want to believe it!

Man, Sony should publish the Yakuza games in the west....even it's a PSN only release.

PSN adds, offer the old games for free on plus can boots poplularty is the west.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

its for Playstation Consoles

a guy on twitter said it..

eres el unico que puede tomar la desicion que nadie mas puede... la correcta

Around the Network
Wright said:
italo244 said:
Wright said:

It would be hilarious if Microsoft managed to make this exclusive of theirs

Regarding the OC, I like the style. Never played a Yakuza game, but they sure do look interesting.

Not happening. More infos will be shown at Dagenki Playstation next week.

I know. But maybe it goes to WiiU too? I know the Yakuza games are all on Playstation systems.

With the bomb of 1 & 2 HD for Wii U? I dont think they want to spend money and time on a version of the game who will not sell 

PS3 and PS4 title? Looks pretty awesome

italo244 said:
Wright said:

With the bomb of 1 & 2 HD for Wii U? I dont think they want to spend money and time on a version of the game who will not sell 

But in all honestly they thought a remake of two very old games in a new console only on Japan would sell?

This is The POwer of Wii U

Wonder why they're being so vague about the platform. Only reason I can think is because it's PS4 and Sony want to announce that at the event on September 9th.

Looks good, though.