By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post image(s) of your Wii U collection so far

keviel said:

Awesome colletions, may ask you Sonic Lost World is good based and your  experience??

havnet tried it yet. I picked up a few games at the same time so decided to update the OP with image 2 lol.

Around the Network
RavenXtra said:

I have a decent amount of digital games as well :)

Nice, good to see somene buy mass effect 3. I would have except I got the others on 360, so no point buying on Wii U.

S.Peelman said:
So the only addition to my last picture is a copy of the Limited Edition Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD with the Ganondorf figure. Not really worth a new pic I guess .

Too bad Watch_Dogs got delayed, that would've been my next purchase. On the plus-side that means Super Mario 3D World will now likely be a this-year-purchase instead of early next year.

Yer i was dissapointed by Watch Dogs delay. I reckon when they saw GTA V they were liek FUCK ME, need to up the anty on the game lol.

On the plus side I am happy Ubisosft are offering the limited version with the CAP (well in AUS anyway), so I got that preordered.

It's neither much nor anything special, but here ya go:

Nintendo Network ID: domflo

Add me if you like!

Ask me about 3DS Friend Code if interested. All other things are in the profile!

Obviously, I started my collection very recently. =P

Around the Network

Here's my list since my games are split up between my dorm and home.

Retail:
Assassin's Creed III
The Legend of Zelda, The Wind Waker HD
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
New Super Luigi U
New Super Mario Bros. U
Nintendo Land
ZombiU

Download:
Little Inferno
Toki Tori 2+
Earthbound
F-Zero
Super Metroid
Balloon Fight

Got Super Mario 3D World, New Super Mario Bros. U, New Super Luigi U, LEGO City Undercover, Pikmin 3, Batman Arkham City, Darksiders II, Sonic Racing Transformed, The Wind Waker HD, Rayman Legends, Assassin's Creed III and ZombiU

Purely Nintendo. It's also my Wii machine  but this thread's about Wii U games. 

I have a bunch of eShop games too :)

Stop hating and start playing.

tagged, I'll update tomorrow...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064