By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8: 60 FPS gameplay, looks awesome

the_dengle said:
zorg1000 said:
the_dengle said:
zorg1000 said:
That guy sucked

He won, didn't he? ;)

Ya by the skin of his dick, why dont u go take a good look at urself in the mirror

the fuck do you even mean by that

I mean I'd do it if I thought I'd see anything worth looking at

When I first started coming to this site u were in an argument with somebody and he made a super long emotional post and said that to u. I found it hilarious lol

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Although the stage seems to be a bit boring, or at least the path choices he made make it look that way, the game looks good.

Off-topic: How can some of you don't see that he's a man not a woman?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

tuscaniman99 said:
This is impossible. This must be playing on a PC or something. Everyone knows that only the PS4 is capable of true next gen beauty.

Well, you are right. The site clearly says that it's 59.94 fps, Nintendo is delivering a sub-par game again.

59.94 fps
59.94 fps
59.94 fps

zorg1000 said:
the_dengle said:
zorg1000 said:

Ya by the skin of his dick, why dont u go take a good look at urself in the mirror

When I first started coming to this site u were in an argument with somebody and he made a super long emotional post and said that to u. I found it hilarious lol

Oh alright, lol. I don't remember that, but I'll take your word for it!

I wan't arguing with you though, just joking a bit. This guy is not great at Mario Kart.

zorg1000 said:
That guy sucked

And he had a ponytail. Fuck him.

OT: Game looks great at 60fps, but that was a boring track.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network
adriane23 said:

The track would've been more fun if the guy was driving on the walls like he could've been, haha. But it's not exactly Rainbow Road, no.

the_dengle said:
zorg1000 said:
the_dengle said:
zorg1000 said:

Oh alright, lol. I don't remember that, but I'll take your word for it!

I wan't arguing with you though, just joking a bit. This guy is not great at Mario Kart.

Haha I know, I just wanted to see if u remembered, maybe ill try looking up the thread, a few people started mocking him after he said it.

And ya that guy was horse shit, it was clearly on easy too

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

adriane23 said:
zorg1000 said:
That guy sucked

And he had a ponytail. Fuck him.

Haha the ponytail bandit strikes again

Lol. I "love" how the AI slows down at the end so that the noob can win. This is Mario Kart. Shallow gameplay as ever.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

The new Mario Kart and the Super Smash Bros WiiU will be pretty awesome and will definitely help the WiiU in achieving greater sales. I might even end up getting one and I haven't bought a Nintendo console since N64.