By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What Will Vita's Sales Be With The Official Price Cut In The US?(Week Ending Aug 24th)

I guess it'd be something between those numbers, being optimistic i'll say 32k

Around the Network
Hanz157 said:
I think 19.500 and after release of killzone and the new megapacks NA average 12.350 and worldwide 41.800

The vita sold almost 38,000 worldwide last week, with a price cut do you think it will only oversell by 3,000 units?

It depends on how well Sony advertises this. If advertised I can see it doing 30-60k if not 15-25k.

I think it can do 17k and hopefully with  a gradual increase. I  want to see how The Walking Dead affected the Vita.

Playstationfan12 said:
It depends on how well Sony advertises this. If advertised I can see it doing 30-60k if not 15-25k.

to be fair, all stores are promoting it! even have a bundle deal going on. it should bump up quite nicely, honestly anything under 20k in US is a disgrace imo. (japan had 10x the amount after price cut

Around the Network

ok 41.800 is to low so... 52.750

tbone51 said:
Playstationfan12 said:

to be fair, all stores are promoting it! even have a bundle deal going on. it should bump up quite nicely, honestly anything under 20k in US is a disgrace imo. (japan had 10x the amount after price cut

I haven't seen Sony advertise it unfortunately. If they did more I think 20k+ easy.

I'm thinking 22k for this week

30k for the week of Rayman and Killzone.

before dropping back to 14-17k til november.

nice

19k. I haven't seen much in the way of advertisement and I don't think we'll see any until Killzone and Tearaway are released. This is Gamescom, not E3, so no one in the US even knows about it.