By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Phil Harrison: Xbox One Will Never Come Without Kinect

Phil Harrison is a moron, who knew

Around the Network
HokageTenshi said:
So XBoxONE should change a name when it release the Kinectless SKU...??

How about XBoxOneEighty...

See this?

I am figuratively slapping you with it. That's how terrible you are.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Gnac said:
HokageTenshi said:

look, a violent person saying other is terrible...?? 

Now if only I could predict sports results.......

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

wick said:
Now if only I could predict sports results.......

Around the Network
HokageTenshi said:
Gnac said:
HokageTenshi said:

look, a violent person saying other is terrible...?? 

Do you even Manzai

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

wick said:
So Kinectless SKU confirmed.

I give it 6 months from launch.

Eerily prophetic, even though stated in jest.

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

"Never" is really shorter than I expected. :D

The only shorter never I remember is marriage commidment. Promisses never to separate/Divourse just to break up durring the party or honeymoon.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Problem with Microsoft is they never really committed to the future they were preaching about. If they really believed in all digital they would have gone disk-less and if they really believed in kinect it would have been built into the actual game system. Nobody will be convinced if you half ass it.

wilco said:
Problem with Microsoft is they never really committed to the future they were preaching about. If they really believed in all digital they would have gone disk-less and if they really believed in kinect it would have been built into the actual game system. Nobody will be convinced if you half ass it.

This is typical of the whole industry though. You could argue that Nintendo were never really committed to WM+, or Sony not really bothered about EyeToy. The balance board got used for maybe a dozen things despite being SOME BIG SHIT, and let's not talk about how many things actually required a PSMove / WonderBook setup. Project Morpheus, IllumiRoom and Wii Vitality Sensor also have a lot in common: they are hype objects.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3