By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT6 GamesCom 2013 Edition (Full GamesCom / New Demo = Better FPS & AA & Sound)

Tagged games:

day 1! Getting the Anniversary edition!

Around the Network

Bristow9091 said:
The Gran Turismo 6 "demo" didn't do anything for me, I mean, I'll admit the steering felt better, but graphics wise it was pretty bland, and the races were easy, just like Gran Turismo 5, where all the AI follow the same driving line like robots, and the races are way too easy to win, you get money too quick and easily, so you can tune up your car and win races almost overlapping, or sometimes actually doing it, other cars.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still buy it just to say I've got it, since I'm a big Gran Turismo fan, but it just hasn't impressed me from what I've played of the demo, granted it IS a demo... but from the gameplay videos and stuff too, it just hasn't wow'd me like Gran Turismo 5 did visually...

*Pulls out a shield for when ethomaz sees this post*

I didn't played this demo so I can't comment but in the GT Academy demo evreryting gets better... sense of speed, shadows, driving physics (DAT suspension), etc.

It is not a new game... seems more like a GT5 refined.

Looks kool, wont be buying it for a while though :( there is just waaay to many games coming out in the next few months.

Around the Network

CGI-Quality said:

It's frightening that this is a PS3 game! Looks nearly as good as Driveclub here!

Well these picture are from the Photo Mode for sure... not ingame.

Munkeh111 said:
Every time I see or hear about this game, I want to go and slap the person who decided not to push this onto PS4. THIS WOULD SELL SO MANY CONSOLES YOU IDIOTS

It does look good... for a current gen game

it looks better than Driveclub thats for sure.

Kaz Presentation @ GamesCom

40 minutes long

I'm starting to become some what of a 60 fps junky or however that term goes

I just looked at Mario Kart and Super Mario 3D World and the frame rate was so buttery and smooth. It was just ridiculous! Then I looked at Forza 5 right after DriveClub and... BUTTERY!!

Then I see this having a buttery smooth 60fps but I wish it was on PS FUCKING 4

I think I understand a bit more why PC guys stress about frame rates all the time

I want that slick butteryness with EVERY game but I know its not going to happen and i'm not a PC-gaming kinda guy so whatever I guess..

enditall727 said:
I'm starting to become some what of a 60 fps junky or however that term goes

I just looked at Mario Kart and Super Mario 3D World and the frame rate was so buttery and smooth. It was just ridiculous! Then I looked at Forza 5 right after DriveClub and... BUTTERY!!

Then I see this having a buttery smooth 60fps but I wish it was on PS FUCKING 4

I think I understand a bit more why PC guys stress about frame rates all the time

I want that slick butteryness with EVERY game but I know its not going to happen and i'm not a PC-gaming kinda guy so whatever I guess..

I can't understand what are you trying to say...

Mario Kart is 60fps BTW.