By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT6 GamesCom 2013 Edition (Full GamesCom / New Demo = Better FPS & AA & Sound)

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:
enditall727 said:
I'm starting to become some what of a 60 fps junky or however that term goes

I just looked at Mario Kart and Super Mario 3D World and the frame rate was so buttery and smooth. It was just ridiculous! Then I looked at Forza 5 right after DriveClub and... BUTTERY!!

Then I see this having a buttery smooth 60fps but I wish it was on PS FUCKING 4

I think I understand a bit more why PC guys stress about frame rates all the time

I want that slick butteryness with EVERY game but I know its not going to happen and i'm not a PC-gaming kinda guy so whatever I guess..

I can't understand what are you trying to say...

Mario Kart is 60fps BTW.

Lol

Mario Kart and Super Mario 3D World are at 60fps and i looked at them on Gamersyde. I just love how buttery and smooth they are. I've played 60fps games before but i never really compared a 30fps game to a 60fps game side by side before. 

Makes me wish DriveClub was a solid 60fps

Around the Network

enditall727 said:

Lol

Mario Kart and Super Mario 3D World are at 60fps and i looked at them on Gamersyde. I just love how buttery and smooth they are. I've played 60fps games before but i never really compared a 30fps game to a 60fps game side by side before.

Makes me wish DriveClub was a solid 60fps

I understood now

Yeah... some game really get betters in 60fps... the best comparasion I can show to you is the Boring Field 3 vs Call of Duty.

Killzone Shadown Fall confirmed 60fps for Multiplayer because they need to give a great experience to compete with the new Call of Duty and Boringfield.

I'm hoping to #DriveClub deliver 60fps too.

From Kaz interview (thanks GAF).

• Spa (only rain in GT5) and Daytona will now have 24h cycles
  • The course maker will be fundamentally different compared to GT5
  • You'll be able to layout your track "freely" over a 100x100km area
  • They're working on a livery editor that'll debut at TGS. But he notes that it won't be a full editor
  • There's a question about a specific rally stage where Kaz says that it's a stage that he likes as well, but it won't be ready day 1. I can't make out what stage he's being asked about though

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=77702205&postcount=206

Hell of infos.

Vision Gran Turismo

• “Vision Gran Turismo” cars will be unveiled throughout the year following the release of Gran Turismo 6, with perhaps one or two cars released per month. It’s a real possibility that some of these cars will be debuted as actual design concepts by the manufacturers. The DLC format and pricing has yet to be decided.
  • Gran Turismo 5 remains very popular amongst online players, and Polyphony Digital has seen a lot of the feedback shared about the game’s features. They have also watched online races to see how users are actually playing the game.
  • GT6 will still support 16 simultaneous players online per race.
  • Kazunori stated, “After three years of online races in GT5, you can say that it’s the users who developed the online features of Gran Turismo 6. We expect a lot of the users in the community will be able to develop their own championship races in the game.”
    There were two major reasons why GT5 took so long to develop – the difficulties designing around the architecture of the PlayStation 3 hardware, and the development of the online features. Polyphony has solved these problems and are able to focus on other areas now.
  • The city of Ronda, Spain has been re-confirmed as a Course Maker location in GT6.
  • Although Kazunori would like for all of the tracks to have day/night changes, it’s not possible to bring that feature to all of them.
  • Spa Francorchamps, Daytona, and the updated Apricot Hill course will all have day/night transitions.
  • The Course Maker in GT6 is “fundamentally different” from GT5.
  • Users will be able to “lay out their [custom] tracks freely” in an area of over 100 square kilometers. (Note: the exact quote from the translator is “100 kilometers by 100 kilometers”. However, this would be 10,000 square kilometers, an unreasonably large size and most likely a mistranslation.) 

Livery Editor

• When asked (in somewhat broken English) if players will be able to customize cars with their own “photos”, “beyond just colors”, in GT6, Kazunori confirmed this is “something they are working on right now,” and mentions that more information on the feature will be revealed at the Tokyo Game Show (September 19th).
  • Kazunori wisely tempers expectations, however, noting that he “does not think a full livery editor be available”.

Goodwood Rally Stage

• When the Goodwood Hill Climb was announced for GT6, there was a lot of speculation surrounding the Goodwood Rally course. Kazunori said he “likes that course as well”, and will “likely include it”, but noted that it “won’t be available from day 1″ in the game.

http://www.gtplanet.net/gt6-course-maker-livery-editor-gamescom/

@Lee from GTPlanet.

"Hey guy's! I just played the Gamescom Demo of GT6 and i have some infos! The framerate of the demo is better then the GTA2013 Version. I really like the engine Sound of the Cizeta V16. And the Anti Aliasing works/looks better!" 

Around the Network