By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Your fondest moment of videogames! super fun thread!

I found my "favorite gaming moment" of Xenogears on Youtube earlier today. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daLk8cRA0_w

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

The first few months of my Video Gaming experience, playing Pokemon Red on GameBoy Colour. I had played on Dreamcast and N64 before that, but only round friends houses, and can't really remember them. Second favourite moment was when playing on Age of Empires 2 for the first time.

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

I loved Civ and Heroes of Might and Magic, and numerous Mario and EA NHL and NBA games, but it's playing Wii Sports with my family.  Not even close.

the Wii is an epidemic.

5) Seeing Strider on Genesis, with the most amazing graphics at that time. 4) Playing Wii Sports on Thanksgiving with about 40 people. No video game has ever brought so many people together (excluding online) 3) Playing FFVI (FFIII in the USA) for 59 hours. It simply squeezed every once of power you could get out of the SNES 2) Selling the PS1 to customers at Babbages Electronics, and seeing two women fight for our last one. The same would happen with Nintendo 64 on Christmas Eve the next year. Does anyone remember URNOT(red)E ??? 1) Beating the original Zelda in 1987. (I was 8) That last damn maze was just hell. And then you get a whole second quest. To this day, it is still (in my opinion) the best bonus you got for beating a game ever.

Predictions For Last Full Week of Sales in 2010)

WII - 80.35 Million

360 - 43.88 Million

PS3 - 41.40 Million

More terrible predictions coming Jan. 2011!!!

Playin Final Fantasy 2 and 3 on the SNES and avoiding my homework while doing it :)

Around the Network

Super Dragon Slayer on the C64...

*Runs...

Good to see this site is still going 

When I first played Doom shareware (when I was like 7 lol)
First time I played Super Mario 64
First time I beat Contra
Chrono Trigger

Sorry my memory is rly rly bad, so no details for ya :P

@vanguardian1
That was a great part of the game. Left in so much suspense. You don't know what the hell happened to Fei. Incredible.

My favorite moment though would have to be when i finally figured out what the "secret code" was to finish the sunken ship in Super Mario RPG. I spent so much time just running around the ship looking for all the clues because i couldnt figure it out, that by the time i actually was able to continue, the rest of the game was waay to easy becuase i had leveled up to much.

Thrillhouse said:
 4) Playing Wii Sports on Thanksgiving with about 40 people. No video game has ever brought so many people together (excluding online)

I had a similar experience on Christmas eve.  We had tournaments and even got some of the older folks to try WiiSports out.  We played till it was time to open our presents at midnight. 

My most memorable moment was playing Super Mario 3 for the first time.  Being able to fly just blew me away.

I also remember being decapitated by the crazy chainsaw wielding masked man in RE4 within the first 10 minutes of playing.  That guy came out of nowhere.  My heart was pounding. 

Super Mario 64: the first 3D game I owned and the best Mario game ever.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!