By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create,Famitsu, & dengeki: week 33 ( Aug 12 - Aug 18)

BlowoverKing said:
tbone51 said:
BlowoverKing said:
Just an FYI, it's not very exciting when theres no new releases. Therefore 3DS domination is what we expect since its the top selling system in Japan by a wide margin. If the Wii U or Vita suddenly had 5+ games on the top ten then it would be exciting but when the 3DS does it it's just meh.

this dont usally happen though, soooo there was something to look forward to this week. You dont see nintendo having the 25 titles in the top 30( 10 out top 10 as well)!

I understand and it is impressive but I expected it since with no new releases the games with the best legs would rise to the top and everyone  knows that Nintendo games have sexy, chissled legs lol.

true true..... No complaints there, its just the fact people said M+L flopped cuz of first week, but actually its proving it has great legs! (fw was i believe 96k)

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

lol, stop hating i was just teasing, you only came to post to quote me? Anywayz I dont need to be the victim since Nintendo the ones who's On top of the charts :0 ... Also lol at your post " Only two threads since May have passed 100 posts, and one was only 105."

When I see someone post something blatantly false, I feel it is worth addressing.  I'm not sure what your point is with the part of my post you quoted.

Pikmin 3 is having good legs!!!

Yakuzaice said:
tbone51 said:

lol, stop hating i was just teasing, you only came to post to quote me? Anywayz I dont need to be the victim since Nintendo the ones who's On top of the charts :0 ... Also lol at your post " Only two threads since May have passed 100 posts, and one was only 105."

When I see someone post something blatantly false, I feel it is worth addressing.  I'm not sure what your point is with the part of my post you quoted.

it didn't really mean anything, i just was pointing out im just joking lol O.o MayBe i failed though???

remember when 3DS was soo dooomed?

Around the Network
DieAppleDie said:

it still is though according to Michael Pachter

DieAppleDie said:

I remember when the PS3 was expected to be off the market by 2009.

the_dengle said:
BluGamer23 said:

So... Nintendomination ... and not much comments?.. LOL

... thanks for the links.. try reading those article and replace vita with PS4..

lol.. who knows what might happen right?.. haha

Victory is boring.

You are right.. Nintendoom sells more than Nintendomination!

BluGamer23 said:
the_dengle said:
BluGamer23 said:

So... Nintendomination ... and not much comments?.. LOL

... thanks for the links.. try reading those article and replace vita with PS4..

lol.. who knows what might happen right?.. haha

Victory is boring.

You are right.. Nintendoom sells more than Nintendomination!

If it bleeds, it leads.

ATTENTION: If you don't watch your quote trees, Mrs. Crabtree will shoot this cute bunny so watch it guys.

Signature goes here!