By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony tricked us all

Tagged games:

NYANKS said:
killerzX said:
NYANKS said:
ethomaz said:
I found this one right now...

First, is that real?  Does the part before the parentheses mean something?  If real, that's pretty funny lol

i dont get it, what does it mean?

The 32 > 13 is because PS4 is going to release in 32 countries and Xbox One only 13 as of now.  lol pretty nice troll if it's a real tweet

Actually is real. Shuhei Yoshida is Sony's real life Kevin Butler. I fucking love that guy. 

Around the Network
lehamsy said:
NYANKS said:
killerzX said:
NYANKS said:
ethomaz said:

First, is that real?  Does the part before the parentheses mean something?  If real, that's pretty funny lol

The 32 > 13 is because PS4 is going to release in 32 countries and Xbox One only 13 as of now.  lol pretty nice troll if it's a real tweet

Actually is real. Shuhei Yoshida is Sony's real life Kevin Butler. I fucking love that guy. 

Oh God, these Sony execs (Tretton, House, Kaz, Shuhei, Cerny) are even better than the Nintendo ones.  They have part time jobs as trolls and comedians apparently lol

The even funnier thing is that when MS fans used to say they were getting exclusive XBLA games like Braid, Limbo, Fez, etc. Sony fans said those games didn't count as real games and only retail games counted...

Now, all of a sudden download seem to be the only games that Sony fans want to talk about...

Also, note how Sony fans always used to call Xbox the Shooter Box... Yet, Sony is the shooter box this gen... MS has no exclusive shooters... While Sony comes out swinging with Blacklight, Warframe, and Killzone.

And of course Sony fans like to tell xbox fans that PC games don't count as exclusives... Yet Planetside 2, Tiny Brains, War Thunder, Warframe are constantly bragged about even though they are all PC games.

And Super Motherload is even better. It is simply the next version of Motherload... Which I can play on any browser supporting flash.

NeoRatt said:
The even funnier thing is that when MS fans used to say they were getting exclusive XBLA games like Braid, Limbo, Fez, etc. Sony fans said those games didn't count as real games and only retail games counted...

Now, all of a sudden download seem to be the only games that Sony fans want to talk about...

Also, note how Sony fans always used to call Xbox the Shooter Box... Yet, Sony is the shooter box this gen... MS has no exclusive shooters... While Sony comes out swinging with Blacklight, Warframe, and Killzone.

And of course Sony fans like to tell xbox fans that PC games don't count as exclusives... Yet Planetside 2, Tiny Brains, War Thunder, Warframe are constantly bragged about even though they are all PC games.

And Super Motherload is even better. It is simply the next version of Motherload... Which I can play on any browser supporting flash.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166438&page=1

Fake Kaz account trolling Xbox Support twitter account XD

Around the Network

No gaemz? Damn, Sony is copying Nintendo again!

NYANKS said:
killerzX said:
NYANKS said:
ethomaz said:

Interesting enough, when execs from any company troll like that it actually puts me off.  I expect it from fans but company execs should always be respectful of their competition and never get into that type of behavior.  In other words, its better when you pimp your stuff without trying to be negative with what your competitors are doing.

It also seems to suggest that Sony condomes that type of behavior which kind of smear their image IMHO.