By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BOOM! PS4 standard edition SOLD OUT on Amazon!

angelocp said:
badgenome said:
Wait until all those people find out they bought a console that only has indie games, not real games.

sony has Naughty dog, so.. PS4 Day 1

lol

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:

But the PS4 will have Flower!!!

...what? If you are lying, I will report the hell out of you.

badgenome said:
riderz13371 said:

But the PS4 will have Flower!!!

...what? If you are lying, I will report the hell out of you.

I would never lie to you about Flower being on the PS4...Never.

#7 on the list

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/08/20/ps4s-15-retail-2013-launch-titles-18-digital-launch-titles-confirmed-all-arrive-before-december-31st-2013/

ps4 is best anyone who disagree is fanboy

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Today all I heard from sony was: indie indie indie indie indie indie indie. Hope they show AAA games at TGS.

Around the Network
FiliusDei said:
Today all I heard from sony was: indie indie indie indie indie indie indie. Hope they show AAA games at TGS.

Funny...I heard: indie GAME, indie GAME, indie GAME, indie GAME, indie GAME...etc

PS4 domination period.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

riderz13371 said:

I would never lie to you about Flower being on the PS4...Never.

#7 on the list

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/08/20/ps4s-15-retail-2013-launch-titles-18-digital-launch-titles-confirmed-all-arrive-before-december-31st-2013/

I'm sorry I ever doubted you.

riderz13371 said:
FiliusDei said:

Funny...I heard: indie GAME, indie GAME, indie GAME, indie GAME, indie GAME...etc

really funny.. i heard: indie game Only On Playstation.. indie game Only On Playstation..

eres el unico que puede tomar la desicion que nadie mas puede... la correcta

riderz13371 said:
FiliusDei said:

Unfortunately many people could give two shits about indie games. I saw people asking how is Sony going to compte with Xbox getting FIfa 14.... as if they weren't also getting it. People just want to see big names and exclusives, not little games. It was cute (I liked the titles, but hated the presentation), but I'm waiting for God of War 4.