By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall Gameplay (Gamescom 2013)

Mirror's Edge + Call of Duty + Mechwarrior = Titanfall/Grey Shooter. Not an FPS fan, but Grey Shooter does look good.

Going by preorders this game isn't going to sell as much as it should.

Around the Network

Looks really fun, I wish the quality of the video was better though.

I really don't understand all the hype for this game

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

papamudd said:

It's fun for people who play fps multiplayer games. Gameplay is fast and smooth. Twitch shooter mixed with mech heaviness. Any other questions; feel free to ask. Mmmkay. 

I could make love to this game.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I flipping hate multiplayer games, love me my single player campaign, but this is looking incredible! Definitely day one on my day one xbox one.

green_sky said:
papamudd said:

It's fun for people who play fps multiplayer games. Gameplay is fast and smooth. Twitch shooter mixed with mech heaviness. Any other questions; feel free to ask. Mmmkay. 

So its more or less same old same old, with some mixed features of other games, but looks worse graphically... There is no reason this game should have gotten so much hype or be so highly praised. Doesn't look horrible, looks like better gameplay than COD, but that isn't really saying much.

I'd rather trade out for Killzone Shadow Fall on X1 than this game

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

papamudd said:

So its more or less same old same old, with some mixed features of other games, but looks worse graphically... There is no reason this game should have gotten so much hype or be so highly praised. Doesn't look horrible, looks like better gameplay than COD, but that isn't really saying much.

I'd rather trade out for Killzone Shadow Fall on X1 than this game

See that is why we have choices. There is something for everyone these days. Also contrary to popular opinion of people wanting something really new; stuff that is familiar sells much better. So taking elements of games already out and refining them is better way to go. 

Also part of the hype is from the pedigree of the development team. The team previously made games like Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, COD 1,2, 4 and 6 which are more or less benchmarks in the genre imo. 

JoeTheBro said:
I flipping hate multiplayer games, love me my single player campaign, but this is looking incredible! Definitely day one on my day one xbox one.

You know there is no single player right?

Munkeh111 said:
JoeTheBro said:
I flipping hate multiplayer games,... but this is looking incredible! Definitely day one on my day one xbox one.

You know there is no single player right?

Removed the excessive info in my post. Yes I know.