By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - #DRIVECLUB To Own GamesCom's Next-Gen Racing Genre (Failed Prediction)

Tagged games:

it is no secret that you think everything on playstation owns everything on xbox or nintendo consoles...

personally i think the final game will be the best looking racing game at launch of the next gen consoles  but not the game with the best gameplay. 

nfs could maybe look as good if it is also only 30fps but it will also release for current gen (at least i believe that) which will hold it back.

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
it is no secret that you think everything on playstation owns everything on xbox or nintendo consoles...

I didn't check anything on Wii U... so my comparison is more related to the next-gen racing titles... so I didn't put GT6 or Project Cars in the front but I liked what I saw in Porject Cars alpha builds.

No just no. First playstation didn't own E3, MS showed way more games, sony only won because of DRM
Second Driveclub looked really bad @ E3 where most people said Forza 5 was great.
Driveclub isn't competition for forza, Only gt is.

maximrace said:
No just no. First playstation didn't own E3, MS showed way more games, sony only won because of DRM
Second Driveclub looked really bad @ E3 where most people said Forza 5 was great.
Driveclub isn't competition for forza, Only gt is.

Sony humiliated MS at E3 lol

And Forza never was a competitor for GT... I always said that here... Sony created DriveClub to compete with Forza.

This game won't even touch Forza 5. Can't wait for those reviews.

Around the Network

Well if it's your opinion, you can't be wrong. If it's critical reception, I totally disagree.

If the Xbox now after the 180s was the one shown at E3 then Microsoft would have humiliated Sony. Its common knowledge Sony won because because of the DRM issues and Microsoft has the better exclusive lineup right now. Quit acting like Sony destroyed in the games front.

tuscaniman99 said:
If the Xbox now after the 180s was the one shown at E3 then Microsoft would have humiliated Sony. Its common knowledge Sony won because because of the DRM issues and Microsoft has the better exclusive lineup right now. Quit acting like Sony destroyed in the games front.

Yeap like they won't even have a GameCom conference lol

Even the Xbone 180 would be humiliated at E3... it is not only the DRM stuffs that makes the Xbone bad at E3.

areason said:
Carl2291 said:
I think  The Crew will take big steamy shits all over everything, personally.

fixed!

Amen!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

We will see at gamescom when we have the new driveclub footage. I have no doubts in evolution and their talent which includes major devs from the PGR series.