By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah, Excite Truck is a decent racer, but at this point I'd also advise waiting for Mario Kart.

Although if you find Excite Truck at a great price...

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network
Oyvoyvoyv said:
Graphic comparison:
MK64: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBeeJB3Z3p0
Nitrobike: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPfB6o28tic

Nirtobike looks slightly better.

wow i cant beleive the developers would embaress them selves like that

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I remember when Nintendo broke off their 2nd party relationship with Left Productions after they crafted the excellent Excite Bike 64. We all wondered what the hell Nintendo was thinking. Since Excite Bike 64, Left Field has churned out an abundance of crap. How the mighty have fallen.

Excitebike 64

Nitrobike

So when early details of this game were out and they were saying that the company was building off their Excitebike 64 for Nitrobike, what they really meant is they were actually *building* off their Excitebike 64.

Wow. Did they also make Cruisn' Wii?

^yeah excite bike rocked then they went downhill,thats whats happened to all the companies that have left ninty

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
>Are you saying that Excite Truck is a garbage game?

no, I said Nitrobike is a garbage game.

my comment regard to Excit Truck is only the first line " Wait and buy MK".

Still, Excite Truck just doesn't have enough substance to warrant a 'buy' in my book, if you are REALLY desperate for racing game, buy it. but if you want a Wii game to play, I can give you 10 games that are much better than Excite Truck.

Umm no. I have not found a racing game on Wii that beats Excite Truck. It may was a great game. I only sold it to buy Metroid Prime 3 and because I knew that Excite Truck 2 with online will be out sooner or later.

superchunk said:

Umm no. I have not found a racing game on Wii that beats Excite Truck. It may was a great game. I only sold it to buy Metroid Prime 3 and because I knew that Excite Truck 2 with online will be out sooner or later.

what about need for speed that was a good racing game for wii

brute said:
superchunk said:

what about need for speed that was a good racing game for wii

It took me a lot longer to unlock all trucks and get perfects on all tracks in Excite Truck than it did N4S. Plus, none of the racing games compare the Excite Truck's multiple player experience.

kingofwale said:
>Yeah, buy Excite Truck, far superior game.

wait and buy MK. don't encourage garbage developer buy buying their garbage games. Or they will never stop.

garbage.... you probably like FF?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

i already have excitebike and its anothoer ehmm... a long time until my mario kart comes oiut so what u think buy or no buy?