By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CBOAT is a dirty liar!: PS4 late October, One SDK not ready yet (hence delay), Platinum Games making exclusive for One?

pezus said:

There are whispers that there will be a kinect optional SKU early next year, probably around March or April. There's enough smoke around this that I didn't want to wait until September to say it! We'll have to wait for launch sales to see for sure.

This seems a lot earlier than expected. I guess they are pretty desperate to stop the PS4 getting too far ahead. Still, I thought they would at least hold out until the summer and Halo 5, just in case they could get Kinect 2 to take off.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Around the Network
teigaga said:
Daisuke72 said:
PS4 launching in October?

YES!

Need to buy a HDTV before then tho :<.

What happened, are we back in 2007??

:p

My Vizio HDTV went out on me. 

JayWood2010 said:
thismeintiel said:

The only part he got wrong was that Prince of Persia would also be announced.

He also said PS4 will not have an online paywall

I don't think anybody in this thread has been saying he has been wrong though. Go through and see for yourself. People has said we know most of this stuff already.

He didn't said that... go look first... I'm in my cellphone but he said that he was not sure if Sony will have a online paywall because he didn't have close insiders at Sony

ethomaz said:
Everybody in GAF are upvoting thig gif in Reedit.

DAT TRUTHFACT!

broken image

Did BBC code get borked on here at some point?

Around the Network

the-pi-guy said:

That's technically the translation.  This was his original post.  

^_^ confiemed micresft actively attemptbuyinr PS44FOUR nonmetnions. IF y dont explifitly here 3rdparty say “OUR GAME IS EXCLUSIVE FOR XBONE’ confdinetly assuem Ps4 version is avabilelbe behind scenes. #truthfact

^_^ stag2 indethpth drm mesaging a@t gamescom. rental stretegy is no stratgy, nolpan for support, just watnt o keep quiet. nontalk execs! beacuse mesaging isnt done. stagae1 waslast Tursyfday...clusterfuktotal

^_^ cloudpower=praroleofficer. desined from day1@s DRM. peirod. uknoo this alreyad thogh.,, MS idaea. aproached third parties wplan not otherway around. EA/Ubi bigest boostrs but lesa Activbliz whcih makes mye haed fulll of weird#!

^_^ ONE drm tos plans iws worse than you know. asmnow btw but I can;t get cororobating proof frrorm my fpeoples. theyr sadcared for jobs. it s com*ing tho IT IS COMING ):

^_^ MEedge2 at MS conf. langlewdell not mkaign an appearnce.

^_^ princeofpersian retgurgiate. for msfconf

^_^ sspecial sekrit Philupspensergame/? - world of banks frmo warmggamin.et

^_^ LIVEpaywallfirm like myb utocks in place for ONEE!1 f2p? sorury.

^_^ deadreising3 and exclcusive DLC for other capcpom game

^_^ onlingamingpayo.w.-allklk for Sony? ahha nope.noconfirm

^_^ sonty rapped up tighterrea than Virgin mosquito when on drm istuf. Frustartin!g myinfogloves!

Fianl things bef0re I hbieranate onte.h sleptime for ahwile.

1. aAll praisee neogaf
2. athanku alLL doubtersn ivirals, youre bitter tearzr are my bidet
3. be nice to mrajor nelson, he has ijob to do. like al snow
4. my balls, my wordd

cya

^_^ onlingamingpayo.w.-allklk for Sony? ahha nope.noconfirm

It's kinda hard to know what he means in this line particular.  He might have been wrong, he might have meant no confirmation though.  His posts are usually very odd like that.  

Ugh lol  I dont know how anybody can read any of his stuff lol  Looks like gibberish to me haha

JayWood2010 said:
Blacksaber said:
JayWood2010 said:
thismeintiel said:

He never said that, he said he still is not sure if there was a paywall since he couldn't get any info out of his contacts from Sony.

I could be wrong on that but the list I looked at is this.

• Microsoft is actively buying PlayStation 4 non-mentions. If you don’t explicitly hear a third-party say “our game is exclusive to Xbox One,” confidently assume a PlayStation 4 version is available behind the scenes.
  • More DRM details will be revealed at Gamecom.
  • The power of the cloud is fake and done to camouflage their DRM. The third-parties were approached by Microsoft and EA and Ubisoft are Microsoft’s biggest backers, however, Activision doesn’t care a lot.
  • The DRM policy is said to be even worse than people are expecting.
  • Mirror’s Edge 2 will be shown at Microsoft’s E3 press conference.
  • Prince of Persia will be shown at Microsoft’s E3 press conference.
  • World of Tanks from WarGaming.net rumoured to be the Phil Spencer game.
  • Online Play will be charged on Xbox One’s Live service.
  • Dead Rising 3 and exclusive DLC for other Capcom game.
  • No online pay-wall for PlayStation 4 has been confirmed.
  • Sony’s has tightly locked any mention of their DRM policies for the PS4.

Wrong here is the CBOAT quote  "onlingamingpayo.w.-allklk for Sony? ahha nope.noconfirm"  No confirm at the end meaning he wasn't sure if his info was correct which he only uses on things he doesn't feel confident in.

Former something....

JayWood2010 said:
Blacksaber said:
JayWood2010 said:
thismeintiel said:

He never said that, he said he still is not sure if there was a paywall since he couldn't get any info out of his contacts from Sony.

• Microsoft is actively buying PlayStation 4 non-mentions. If you don’t explicitly hear a third-party say “our game is exclusive to Xbox One,” confidently assume a PlayStation 4 version is available behind the scenes.
  • The power of the cloud is fake and done to camouflage their DRM. The third-parties were approached by Microsoft and EA and Ubisoft are Microsoft’s biggest backers, however, Activision doesn’t care a lot.
  • Mirror’s Edge 2 will be shown at Microsoft’s E3 press conference.
  • Prince of Persia will be shown at Microsoft’s E3 press conference.
  • World of Tanks from WarGaming.net rumoured to be the Phil Spencer game.
  • Dead Rising 3 and exclusive DLC for other Capcom game.
Get the real post and not wrong transactions... he said NOT CONFIRMED.

Blacksaber said:
JayWood2010 said:
Blacksaber said:
JayWood2010 said:
thismeintiel said:

• Mirror’s Edge 2 will be shown at Microsoft’s E3 press conference.
  • Prince of Persia will be shown at Microsoft’s E3 press conference.
  • World of Tanks from WarGaming.net rumoured to be the Phil Spencer game.
  • Dead Rising 3 and exclusive DLC for other Capcom game.

Wrong here is the CBOAT quote  "onlingamingpayo.w.-allklk for Sony? ahha nope.noconfirm"  No confirm at the end meaning he wasn't sure if his info was correct which he only uses on things he doesn't feel confident in.

And his next sentence is about how much trouble he was having getting any info at all out of SOny.

It's been clear from the getgo that he's very close to MS, but what info he gets from Sony is general information that travels throughout the industry, like the release window.  Stuff you don't necessarily have to be very close to Sony to find out.