By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Males of vgchartz: How soon in a relationship do you expect...

bananaking21 said:
Euphoria14 said:
bananaking21 said:
Euphoria14 said:

I don't believe a word you say.

If you ask me you chose your username to mask your insecurities, caused by your inchworm.

INCHworm? wow you overestimate me if you think its an inch

Millimeter Monster?

sounds about right!

Wait, did I just have a conversation about your junk? O_o

I think it's time for bed now, lol.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Never expect, but go with the flow. Joking with your desire helps.

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

Euphoria14 said:
bananaking21 said:
Euphoria14 said:
bananaking21 said:
Euphoria14 said:

I don't believe a word you say.

If you ask me you chose your username to mask your insecurities, caused by your inchworm.

INCHworm? wow you overestimate me if you think its an inch

Millimeter Monster?

sounds about right!

Wait, did I just have a conversation about your junk? O_o

I think it's time for bed now, lol.

yes you did! and nothing will ever erase that, ever..... EVER! it is stuck in history that you just had a conversation about my millimeter monster!

and its nice to see its time for you to go to bed right after you talk about a strangers junk on the interenet. hmmm i wonder whats up with that

I dont expect anything, but its not like things don't happen. I let the woman decide how far she wants to go. As for the anal question....uh...no.

bananaking21 said:

yes you did! and nothing will ever erase that, ever..... EVER! it is stuck in history that you just had a conversation about my millimeter monster!

and its nice to see its time for you to go to bed right after you talk about a strangers junk on the interenet. hmmm i wonder whats up with that

"I'm not a gay"

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

As soon as you say hello.

Soo hardcoree lol seriously?? Anal?? U're kiddin right?

God you wonder why us gamers get called nerds. seriously anal? lord have mercy you damn kids these days trying to turn girls into sluts and then you call them a slut for it...Fuckin retards.

First date for all...
And no, I'm not kidding...
But I'm gay, so more of than not, there is a hookup before the first date even happens...

Have a nice day...

Expecting something is precisely the wrong way to think about it. This is not a hard or fast rule, but in my experience the best sex happens by letting the woman set the pace, then holding her back a bit so she gets worked up. Go off too fast (pun completely intentional) and she won't be properly invested in the sex. She's just humoring you.