By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Males of vgchartz: How soon in a relationship do you expect...

spurgeonryan said:
Zappykins said:

Gez man, you move so quicly, buy me a drink or two first!

The drinks would be precursor to the initial making out or first kiss or amicable hug.

Drinks before hug?

Wow, I have violated that rule so often, with so many people.

/woops!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

I find the notion of oral and anal sex not constituting "full sex" appalling.

I find it particularly appalling that it should be something one did BEFORE doing "real sex".

But then again, I'm from Europe, so what do I know.

spurgeonryan said:

Well there is the introcduction hug, hand shake or cheek kiss, but that does not count. I mean the end of the night, you cannot come in but here is a body/boob rub hug. Get a feel with your sternum to see if you like. Then go from there the next time. If there is a next time.

Oh, now I'm all flustered.  (Did I do well?  What is a nice date?  Was the hug thing at the end good enough? )

Just sitting now, by the phone, waiting for your call.  Gosh I hope I get a second date, as I don't, remember the first.

:-p

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

I really don't know, seeing as I've never been in a relationship before. There's a reason why I'm The Lonely Gamer :(

Human contact, the final frontier.

spurgeonryan said:
Podings said:
I find the notion of oral and anal sex not constituting "full sex" appalling.

I find it particularly appalling that it should be something one did BEFORE doing "real sex".

But then again, I'm from Europe, so what do I know.

Anal and oral are preferred these days over condoms.

That hardly makes any sense to me. STDs are transferrable via oral and anal, and you'd think the majority of young women looking for sex partners would be on the pill (unless they're afraid of heart attacks.)

But then again, I'm still from Europe, so what do I know.

Around the Network

Is sex your only goal when it comes to dates?

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

A few hours before i ask for their name.

My last 2 girlfriends were on the first date but I knew the first one since she was 9 years old and she was 25 at the time. The other I had hung with and talked to for 3-4 months before it ever got to a date. I wouldn't date a girl a month and not get any. When I was a teenager sure but in my 30s now so no. AS you get older and have more sex its seen less and less as something you should wait around for.

ListerOfSmeg said:
My last 2 girlfriends were on the first date but I knew the first one since she was 9 years old and she was 25 at the time. The other I had hung with and talked to for 3-4 months before it ever got to a date. I wouldn't date a girl a month and not get any. When I was a teenager sure but in my 30s now so no. AS you get older and have more sex its seen less and less as something you should wait around for.

Is it sad that I read that sentence as "My last 2 gf's were on the first date and one was 9 and the other was 25". Good lord I might have dyslexia.

Human contact, the final frontier.

You expect anal before vaginal?

I only have the 1 girlfriend for over 4 years now, so I expect everything, but anal, when the mood is right. gf won't give me anal, but I understand because I'm big and she is not.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results