By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Males of vgchartz: How soon in a relationship do you expect...

Euphoria14 said:
bananaking21 said:

its something to brag about. almost everybody has a normal penis. but being micro is special. it has great benifts. for example, i can easily wear a thongs without getting bothered, can you say the same thing?

Sure, but doesn't it bother you when she calls it "cute"?

she never comments on it because she cant really see it. also another good thing. i sex the girl up while she is sleeping and she wont feel a thing. i just pass it by as "cuddling" her while we sleep.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
bananaking21 said:

its something to brag about. almost everybody has a normal penis. but being micro is special. it has great benifts. for example, i can easily wear a thongs without getting bothered, can you say the same thing?

Or when she asks if you've put it in yet and you're balls deep.

Lol. "Dates."

TheLastStarFighter said:
bananaking21 said:

Bother-free: no; thoroughly aroused: absolutely! The real question is whether the penis is micro and soft. You may say you are proud of it but I sense a cover-up in your love of all things Sony...

hahaha. i got no come back to that. good one!

before the actual relationship begin... sexual compatibility is really important to me

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Euphoria14 said:
bananaking21 said:

she never comments on it because she cant really see it. also another good thing. i sex the girl up while she is sleeping and she wont feel a thing. i just pass it by as "cuddling" her while we sleep.

I don't believe a word you say.

If you ask me you chose your username to mask your insecurities, caused by your inchworm.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

the-pi-guy said:
Adinnieken said:
Euphoria14 said:
bananaking21 said:

Or when she asks if you've put it in yet and you're balls deep.

That's when you say "I don't know, it's so loose."

Ok.  That'll go well.

Euphoria14 said:
bananaking21 said:
Euphoria14 said:
bananaking21 said:

If you ask me you chose your username to mask your insecurities, caused by your inchworm.

INCHworm? wow you overestimate me if you think its an inch

bananaking21 said:
Euphoria14 said:

Millimeter Monster?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
bananaking21 said:
Euphoria14 said:

Millimeter Monster?

sounds about right!