By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - "PS4 preorders trending about 4:1 ahead of One in NA" - famousmortimer (rumour)

DJEVOLVE said:
I call BS!!!

On other news.

Xbox one leading ps4 3,000,000 to 1

Old news dude..... it 45,000,000 to 1 now

Around the Network
Gamecube said:
DJEVOLVE said:
I call BS!!!

On other news.

Dammit!!

Gamecube said:
DJEVOLVE said:
I call BS!!!

On other news.

Hey no rumors or people will start to believe them.

Gamecube said:
Osc89 said:
4:1 seems possible, given supply and the kind of people who would pre-order at this point.

Given supply? How many PS4's will be ready for launch day? XB1's?

It has been rumoured that the reason they cut out some launch countries was a limited supply, no?

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

TheSting said:
Gamecube said:
DJEVOLVE said:
I call BS!!!

On other news.

Hey no rumors or people will start to believe them.

wait what?!?! it now 100,000,000 to .5 :)

Around the Network
Osc89 said:
Gamecube said:
Osc89 said:
4:1 seems possible, given supply and the kind of people who would pre-order at this point.

Given supply? How many PS4's will be ready for launch day? XB1's?

It has been rumoured that the reason they cut out some launch countries was a limited supply, no?

MS syas it's a localisation thing, the internet concensus seems to think it's hardware issues and they just arn't selling. "Remember, if it's on the internet it's gotta be true" :)

hmmm read the thread till page 6.... My guess is pre orders are completely skewed anyway..... since pre orders are only concerning core gamers....
-a lot of them have jumped on PS4 early on due to the initial fiasco....
-those are also multi plat buyers that will more than likely buy at least 2 console per generation....
-a lot of XB potential buyers are still waiting to know more since fiasco too
-the pre order momentum won't matter much IMO this gen.... the hipe factor around and post launch will be the biggest factor and played right MS can win US with the features...

finally if PS4 actually beats 4:1 they will more than likely be in shortage until past Christmas and that alone could allow XB1 to get closer to PS4 before it gets available again... this is not the Wii... people that buy PS/XB have almost the same taste in games for the most part (yeah not all but you get the point compared to the Wii last gen)

and I sincerely think that this gen will turn out to be the tightest race ever and unless XB1 actually suck ass the gap will be really small in no time... at least it won't be like for PS3 this gen....

but we'll see.... I think in the 13 market it releases it will be around 2:1

can't wait.... to see that launch... it's exhilarating like a world cup final for me lol

WINNING!

Subie_Greg said:
I'll say this.

If Xbox One doesn't win North America, it's a absolute 100% failure.

North America is really the only place the 360 does well. Not that Microsoft has tried, but they haven't been able to sell their consoles in Europe and Asia like Sony has.

Why was the Xbox One supposed to do so well and beat the competition anyway when the Xbox and Xbox 360 didn't?

Hmm. Yeah this is interesting in retrospect, hell the whole thread is.

This gen would have been sooooooooo much worse if Microsoft didn't reverse their crazy reveal plans. Honestly they would have been REALLY lucky to be behind only 4:1.

With all the reversals they're still losing the US, and down 2:1 globally though.

Necrobumping is in style this Fall.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank