By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Flamebait"console War"

wiiforever said:
finalsquall said:
The Wii is lame... Wii fans are LAmer!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That felt good :)

the PS3 is lame

even the NES is more powerful than a PS3...it is soooooooooo old!

Poor Wiitards - always get it the wrong way awound. :( It's ok... It's not your fault that the Wii is wiidiculaous.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

..........and why doesn't the Wii have voice chat? The friggin DS has it! The PS2 and XBOX even had it. I guess you don't need voice chat if all you can play is Mini-Games.

The XBOX 360? Not one single Blast Processor. Back in 1991, Blast Processing was standard in every Sega Genesis! And why do I use my Live Vision Camera less than I used my old Gameboy Camera? I already showed my balls to every Uno player on XBOX Live. I actually patented the activity (Uno-Ballin'). Microsoft, do YOU have any ideas?

Plus WTF SONY? I want to sell my PS2 to make room for a PS3. I can't even do that because of lack of backwards compatibility! I gotta pay $100 more for something I already got? It's not like I'm gonna play PS3 games on that big ass console, or anything.

And why does my DS have Pictochat? I can only use it to chat with somebody sitting right beside me. God made that feature obsolete 10,000,000 years ago..........when he created THE MOUTH!

And what's up with the PSP Slim? Is it just me, or is it the exact same thing as the first PSP? Way to be creative, Sony! You could've at least tossed in a touch screen so I could actually USE the Web Browser. And why the hell would I want to hook up a portable console to my TV? If I wanted to play games on my TV, I won't use the Playstation Portable. I'd use the Playstation PERIOD!!

Oh N-Gage. We need you now, more than ever!

Blu-ray will destroy everything else, and cell will actually cause nearby Wii's to explode, so all Sony needs to do to win the console war is drop a PS3 on each of nintedo's factories, and all the Wiis would die, that would be a great day. That is how powerful the cell is

all 360s will break, and there are no exclusives coming out this year, and M$ are evil, and they want to destroy the world with their money, they want to buy china, and force them all the buy 360s so they win the war

yeah, mods don't like this. It will get locked and you will be warned.

......and Cartman, your glasses look funny, and Kenny is cooler than you!

DID YOU SAY MODS? I'm outta here!!

Around the Network

The PS3 is unstoppable because it harnesses the power of Cell, which is more than the competition could ever dream of matching.

Don't believe me? Here's the proof.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

*looks around. sees no mods. continues...*

.......and what's up with that Wii-Remote sleave? The remote didn't look enough like a penis for some gamers? Is this some kinda subliminal message from Nintendo -"Were screwing you gamers with our over priced Gamecube, but at least we use protection". Considering I own 75% of a full game (Wii Play+Wii Sports combined), maybe they're right.

And why the hell is my 360's fan so loud? My girlfriend keeps thanking me for vacuuming the house. I don't even own a vacuum cleaner! And why can't I browse the web on this thing? My cell phone can do it! Hell, even the Wii can do it (albeit blurrily at 480p)!

The PS3 has the same controller as the PS2....Which is just a modified PS1 controller.....which was just a modified SNES controller. No wonder the Playstation took off. Half the people who bought it thought it was the Super-Duper NES. And the PS3 motion controls :suck. donkey. ass.

The DS. Who in the hell thought blowing hot air on a cool glass screen was innovative gameplay? I can't see the crap graphics because of the fogged up screen! On second thought: Genius!!

And the PSP. Why in the world would I watch a gimped version of a DVD for $25 bucks when I could use my portable DVD player or laptop and watch the real DVD that I already own at home? Unlike the PSP, batteries last for longer than 45 minutes on a laptop. And the start up screen is so cumbersome, I can't even figure out how to get a game to play. I have to get a 14 year old to do it for me.

2009. The year the N-Gage strikes back! Nokia is the real "Big N"!

I predict this thread won't last very long.

It's called the 360 because of the round trip your console is eventually going to make -from your house, back to Microsoft for repairs, and back to your house. Hmmm. I was just joking, but now, I wonder......

anyhoo, I'm done for the night. I love my Wii, and 360. I own 4 Nintendo DS's. I'm buying a PS3 in a month. I joke, because I love! Good night!

Wii is a damn kids toy that only has crap Mario and Zelda games to support it. Once people get tired of playing as a gay plumber then Wii will stop selling. Also Wii fit is just a stupid white board you stand on and do stretches! Get a damn treadmill you fatty!

I have 360, PS3, PSP so I won't rip on them.

DS is gay, it is far less powerful than PSP. PSP has shooters, DS has gay little adventure games and mario games. The only good games are, dare I say it? Pokemon. They were classics.

Zelda, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Bowser, Pikachu, Ash, Link Can all go have a gay orgy.

Its about time someone started this thread!!! Great idea, got a lot off my chest.